Being swung all over the place

WorknLateHuh

some centers cover guys can bid an open route for the week or even per day. I wish it were that way here.

Try to learn cushy, high seniority easy routes if you will be cover for a while... that's what i did

barnyard

KTM rider
some centers cover guys can bid an open route for the week or even per day.
That is the way it is in my center. Unless there is an 'area knowledge issue.' With the turn by turn thing, more drivers are shrugging their shoulders and saying, "Make them use the diad to learn the route, they are going to have to learn it at some point."

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I hear this mentality all the time from guys. Once you take a rural route and learn it well only then you will understand. That being said, a rural route isn’t for everyone.

we had a guy bid a rr one time been in town for years

shows up with a little Walmart compass on his wrist

he bid back in town as soon as possible

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!

Some guys love being out in the country and some don’t......each to their own I guess

Wilson1397

Honestly the first month I was on my route I was questioning whether or not I made the right move. After I learned it real well I was positive I did. Now when it’s 2 pm and I only have 30 stops left instead of 100 I’m glad.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
some centers cover guys can bid an open route for the week or even per day. I wish it were that way here.

Try to learn cushy, high seniority easy routes if you will be cover for a while... that's what i did
We’re starting the weekly vacation bids here for the first time. Should be interesting. A ton of wet behind the ears drivers here.

Wilson1397

We have 2 routes like that in my building. 30 stops left, 2.5-3 hours of work. Dogs to skritch and cows to look at.
My kind of route.
Yep, once I hit my last section of the day it’s about 12 stops an hour. Just cruise around enjoying the drive.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Honestly the first month I was on my route I was questioning whether or not I made the right move. After I learned it real well I was positive I did. Now when it’s 2 pm and I only have 30 stops left instead of 100 I’m glad.
But don’t you only start out with 30 stops

Wilson1397

Like I have said before you have fallen into a golden opportunity with your route.
I had a inside helper for one day this peak and he told me “this is the easiest route I’ve ever helped with”. ......I told him to keep that to himself.....lol