Being swung all over the place

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Screenshot_20200104-200816_Google.jpg
Some things can't go unseen.
Or smelled. Those houses looked like Syria or Fallujah pics.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Some of those people you could tell what they had for lunch all week, because they never changed their clothes.
The area around the hood here flooded a lot.
They said you could always tell when flood warnings were issued because the hookers were lined up at the YWCA to get swimming lessons.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
People always asked me how I kept from being robbed or having my truck stolen and I told them I taped job applications to the side windows and no one even came close to my cab.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I feel like I learned to many routes at my current center and I'm not being treated fairly. In my first year of being a FT UPS cover driver I was sent home ALOT and it really annoyed me to the core. So in response to that problem I learned as much routes that I could and gained alot of area knowledge in the process which in turn became very valuable to me. The problem is that I think management knows this and in return I'm all over the place all the time and it seems like they rely on me to do these multitude of different routes different days of the week all year which I have no problem to be honest. The problem is that I noticed that there are like 6 to 7 dudes under me in seniority and everyday I notice on the schedule that these drivers do the same 2 or maybe 4 routes. This one driver I know been on the same one for like 7 months. What I want to know is did I do something wrong in trying to be too resourceful and dependable, or am I just a sucker for management to use on whatever day they please? I would love to do the same route or two everyday like those others underneath me in seniority . What do you think browncafers?
Look fool. Do really well on routes you like, not so much on ones you don't. Management will keep you on the routes you do well on.

ManInBrown

There is only one thing driven, dependable, hard working, heroic package drivers get. More work, while the lazy know how to play the game drivers get the cush routes. Congrats, you played yourself. Almost worse than a runner.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I ran the hood 16 years. Anymore I have little patience for all that stress when it gets nice outside.
Bass bins that shake my truck at stop lights. No thanks. All the kids on my route actually call me "sir" and have their pants pulled up.
That first warm up after people are couped up all winter can be a blast