Bereavement leave question

dezguy

I'm still baffled by this.

How much of a loser are you that you look up when people died, in your spare time just to get at a co worker?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Mother died in 2010 and father died in 2014 as per obituaries found online and yes the time was approved by our management.
What an A* hole. You sound like the kind of person who would joke with coworkers then run into the managers office and repeat all the badmouthing the "team members" did. Mind your own friend*n business if you wanted to be a cop, you should have joined the force.

AB831

I'm still baffled by this.

How much of a loser are you that you look up when people died, in your spare time just to get at a co worker?
I might look it up to satisfy my own curiosity, but I would keep my findings to myself. I sure as hell wouldn't think of clipping a newspaper with Granny's obituary on it and running into the boss's office with it.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Same thing I said in the other thread... Do absolutely nothing about it, just as everyone else has suggested. Then come back here and complain about it, just as everyone else does.

This kind of stuff will continue until your management team is forced to do something about it, and that point may never arrive as everyone sits on their hands.