Best 3 day weekend ever

oldngray

nowhere special
french-model.jpg
Lmao....are you also a French model?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How much you pay for the pool and what you have in it big daddy?
Even better it's not mine. Best friend has a pool so I don't have to buy one. It came with the house they bought but I've heard 20-30k to put one in now.

I'll know in a few years when we build. Wife will have a pool no way I'm getting out of that.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Even better it's not mine. Best friend has a pool so I don't have to buy one. It came with the house they bought but I've heard 20-30k to put one in now.

I'll know in a few years when we build. Wife will have a pool no way I'm getting out of that.
Sweet I like the way you think. Mooch off the neighbor, that's Einstein lmfao. Pools are cool dude if you have the time to use them. Good investment and easy way to bring up homes value. 4ok is about the norm nowadays with what a couple customers who have had them put in recently with all the cement and stuff. Still not bad for what you get really dude.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Even better it's not mine. Best friend has a pool so I don't have to buy one. It came with the house they bought but I've heard 20-30k to put one in now. I'll know in a few years when we build. Wife will have a pool no way I'm getting out of that.

The sad part is that when you go to sell the house a pool does not add any appreciable value. We had a 16' x 32' inground and were told by the realtor that while it was nice it did not increase the value one penny.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
The sad part is that when you go to sell the house a pool does not add any appreciable value. We had a 16' x 32' inground and were told by the realtor that while it was nice it did not increase the value one penny.
Same thing in my area. It adds no value.
Right now I'm filling in a pool for a friend. Sold a house, & new owners wanted it that way.
Maybe it adds value in a hotter climate.