Best campaign add ever

DriverNerd

Just seems the "cancel culture" is squarely in the corner of liberal Democrats.

I agree with that, but it's also a very small number of people. They just happen to be the most outspoken and the far left. Not many of them actually care about the issues they complain about. The "someone might be offended" BS is as dumb as it sounds.

It will be fine

I have no idea. Do you? Just seems the "cancel culture" is squarely in the corner of liberal Democrats. Attack everything, laugh, scoff, belittle everything about anyone who doesn't share their political viewpoint. But in fairness plenty of memes here and elsewhere attacking Dems too.
What happened to the Dixie Chicks? The right embraces cancel culture as much as the left.

vantexan

What happened to the Dixie Chicks? The right embraces cancel culture as much as the left.
The Dixie Chicks got a legitimate response to offending many of their fans. People stopped buying their albums and going to their concerts. And does the Right embrace cancelling others as much as the Left? Pointing to one example hardly suggests as much. I don't see the right doxing people on the left. Using social media like a lynch mob.

It will be fine

The Dixie Chicks got a legitimate response to offending many of their fans. People stopped buying their albums and going to their concerts. And does the Right embrace cancelling others as much as the Left? Pointing to one example hardly suggests as much. I don't see the right doxing people on the left. Using social media like a lynch mob.
That’s just you viewing reality through a partisan lens. You believe what you want to believe regardless of objective reality.