Herschel Walker

Re-Raise

Multiple personalities that don’t remember choking and holding a gun to his wife’s head!

This is who the Republican Party has pinned their hopes of winning back the Senate to?

Only the best and brightest

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

Multiple personalities that don’t remember choking and holding a gun to his wife’s head!

This is who the Republican Party has pinned their hopes of winning back the Senate to?

Maybe he and Marjorie Taylor Greene can carpool together.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

His opponent has ex wife issues also...

Put them both in a boxing ring and let the best man exit I say...

floridays

white walker.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead

Yea I still want to vote for the CTE nutjob that threatened to shoot his wife and probably hates me for my sexuality over a deranged marxist that would run this nation into the ground.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Walker has agreed to debate Warnock this fall, it's certainly Must See TV. I figure his handlers will have him back out so he doesn't look stupider than he already does