Herschel Walker

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Oh boy! 14 of the 300 the super PAC has, geewiz.
I bet those numbers seem big to you.
View attachment 410035
And BTW, you missed the point. I wasnt just talking about Walker. McConnell screwed over any Republican who would challenge his leadership role.
The latest cost I have seen for this runoff is upwards of $330M and rising. There was a ridiculous amount of Warnoff ads on all types of media, outspending Walker 3 to 1. Neither of these candidates were worth a crap, I'm embarrassed for the state of Georgia.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The latest cost I have seen for this runoff is upwards of $330M and rising. There was a ridiculous amount of Warnoff ads on all types of media, outspending Walker 3 to 1. Neither of these candidates were worth a crap, I'm embarrassed for the state of Georgia.
Soros is the money man.
He gets the best left idiots money can buy.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Yet you voted for one of them.

Next Day Error

X - Other
He did end his campaign like a grown man who won’t still be complaining about last night two years from now. Was good to see.
Well said.

In our elections someone has to win and someone has to lose. It was good to see him take responsibility and own up to a loss. I have respect for him

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Listen buddy, somethings are humorous, and somethings are just off-limits. This is one of those off-limits things. not funny and you would be wise to delete the post
Agreed. I despise Ted Cruz but i am so very sad that he and his family are having to thru this. As a father i can only imagine his anguish,and i feel so sad for his entire family

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
318346560_454346703534195_7764419648243290791_n.jpg

newolddude

I see it’s a full moon tonight. Is Herschel out with his vampire brethren hunting the werewolves? Or vice versa? I can’t remember which creatures he prefers.

Box Ox

i was pretty impressed that you have to go back to 1934 to witness a president that didnt lose a senator in the mid terms. Talk all the smack you want but the democrats scored huge this year
Trump gained 2 Senate seats in 2018.

Maybe I'm confused by the table on this page. It looks like Kennedy also gained 3 in 1962, Nixon gained 2 in 1970 and Bush gained 2 in 2002. Think I heard that "back to 1934" thing on CNN today.

Edit: Reagan +1 in 1982

Last edited:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Madge blames Mcconnel on Walkers loss because she wasnt invited to speak at Walkers Campaign stops. said it was "insulting". yeah i cant understand why they didnt want Sporkfoot speaking up for Herschel

vantexan