Herschel Walker

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Yet you voted for one of them.
I always vote, the way I see it, I have no right to gripe about politics unless I do. These days, I consider my vote to usually be against somebody, not for somebody. I wasn't happy about either choice. I've wasted my vote on third parties too, like voting for Ross Perot even though he dropped out. That's why Bill Clinton won with 49% of the vote.

vantexan

I always vote, the way I see it, I have no right to gripe about politics unless I do. These days, I consider my vote to usually be against somebody, not for somebody. I wasn't happy about either choice. I've wasted my vote on third parties too, like voting for Ross Perot even though he dropped out. That's why Bill Clinton won with 49% of the vote.
Clinton actually only got 43%. But with Perot getting 19% it doomed Bush who got less than 38%.

Thebrownblob

Agreed. I despise Ted Cruz but i am so very sad that he and his family are having to thru this. As a father i can only imagine his anguish,and i feel so sad for his entire family
I’m no Ted fan, but I wouldn’t wish that on anybody. Nor would I make fun of it.

newolddude

Leave Herschel Walker alone. He's law enforcement.

FvQQOffWcAA6hPs

Back the Blue!!