Best flashlight for peak nights?

bumped

I carry the Olight M18 Striker with me, but I don't use it for general use. It will pretty much blind you for a few minutes.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It blows when the sun is down at 4:30. Day is just getting started. As a cover driver, I put a flashlight to good use since I could be in an area I've never seen day to day. Don't have the luxury of having all the house numbers memorized on a route. Sun sets, yay, only 40-60 blind stops left!
Then one should be provided for you, by the company, as a tool for the job.

UPSGUY72

Is that why you put your letter in,...are you afraid of the dark?

You don't get a vote anymore, sorry.

Nope not afraid of the dark.

I haven't crossed over yet. I still have to see what they offering first and that won't be to sometime after the first of the year...

So I still get to vote.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I have this mounted to the hood of my truck.

EL10.gif

Coldworld

60 months and counting
A decent flashlight is essential in Maine! Hubby bought me a good one at SAMs club. Usb charge port, big enough to whack a bad dog or defend myself from a weirdo. Bright enough so that when I'm driving and shining for house numbers, it gets the attention of people inside watching tv to come to the door and turn the light on!
Is that the mag light 20 D model... The one longer than a tennis racket and had its own backpack carrying case... Lol

barnyard

KTM rider
I use a small LED light that I bought from a police supply house. I use it this time of year in package and the rest of the year when I am in feeders.

a911scanner

If they call the cops, fine. I usually tell them when the open the door after I ring the bell "sorry about the light. You had no lights on to see your house numbers"

UPSER110

I have a surefire G2X. dual output is nice. you can use the low light walking in the dark and the high will light up like you wouldn't believe. Easy to throw in the cupholder or shirt pocket.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Instant sunlight...$15 at Home Depot. Rechargeable, bright, lightweight, and charge lasts for a month. Also have one in each personal car for roadside emergencies.

Capture.PNG