Best way to fix up a newly bidded route that runners destroyed?

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Staying out until 9 everyday any tips? I’m in the works of getting one pickup removed since I’m getting there 3 hours after their pickup time only because I cannot contain until all deliveries are made.

ManInBrown

Do the job by the methods. Never call a pickup to see if they have anything going out. Drive there. Doesn’t matter how far away. Run ground with airs until a certain time and then straight airs. Runners completely friend routes up. Not hard to fix. 30 days you should be good. If you’re called in the office and told so and so did this, and was done at this time. “I have no idea, I’m not that person. I’m doing the job by the methods and safely bringing it in”

the one pickup that you’re showing up three hours late is a no no. That’s nothing but ammo for them to use against you. Go on time, message the center and tell them you can’t fit it. Send another driver to take overflow. You’re only screwing your self by showing up late. Show up on time and put the problem on their shoulders. That’s how it gets fixed. Not by you showing up hours after the pickup time.

Last edited:

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Staying out until 9 everyday any tips? I’m in the works of getting one pickup removed since I’m getting there 3 hours after their pickup time only because I cannot contain until all deliveries are made.
Unfortunately the runners have destroyed the route like mine was before @MECH-lift bid it ..only way is to follow the methods/service the customer/not mailbox etc.

I shaved off 100 stops by doing the job correctly

ACCEPT NO DAYS OFF

You will be OJSd..
You will be followed ..
You will be harassed.

But you will win in the END!

🧔‍♂️✊

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Unfortunately the runners have destroyed the route like mine was before @MECH-lift bid it ..only way is to follow the methods/service the customer/not mailbox etc.

I shaved off 100 stops by doing the job correctly

ACCEPT NO DAYS OFF

You will be OJSd..
You will be followed ..
You will be harassed.

But you will win in the END!

🧔‍♂️✊
Monday I will have a lot missed.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Full time driver got hurt during peak and was out a few months, they put a runner on it and I told him not to blow the route up because your going to mess the other guy up when you come back, needless sat full time driver came back and bid on new routes, runner tore it up

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Full time driver got hurt during peak and was out a few months, they put a runner on it and I told him not to blow the route up because your going to mess the other guy up when you come back, needless sat full time driver came back and bid on new routes, runner tore it up
Don’t let the supes bs you they can adjust the
Over/under

✊🧔‍♂️