Best zingers given or received?

Bizzob232

2nd generation UPSer
Once pretended I was deaf when we had a safety audit. Even got the oms to go along with it, she would pretend to sign anything they were trying to ask me until they got fed up after a few minutes

BrownArmy

Once pretended I was deaf when we had a safety audit. Even got the oms to go along with it, she would pretend to sign anything they were trying to ask me until they got fed up after a few minutes

yGW70.jpg

happybob

Feeders
Sooo many years ago.
center manager asked me why I wasn't taking my copy of the warning letter I refused to sign
Me. I already have enough toilet paper at home.

Bizzob232

2nd generation UPSer
You're right, I haven't let ups suck the life or humor out of me yet

Good for you, but making fun of deaf people is a poor approximation of humor.

Like Upstate said, it's disrespectful.

Do you also park in handicap spots?

Whoa whoa whoa, I'm making fun of the mindless book worms that ask me my ten point commentary over and over, not deaf people. (My nephew is deaf, hence the reason I know sign language)

Also, while in a large brown truck, yes I absolutely do use those fancy up close spots, when there are no other options. In the eyes of the law however, it's "standing" not parking.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Me: Hey, do they still have to do full day rides for your S&V?
Sup: Yeah...they're suppose to.
Me: Oh you mean like how they're suppose to train us in actual package cars? Nowadays they train the new folks in those rapist vans...kinda ironic.

rocket man

A stop looked AT ME AND WAS BITCHING ABOUT A 2 DAY GROUND. WELL I TOLD HER ITS NOT TOMMOROW. and its NOT YESTERDAY. SO IT MUST BE TODAY. SHE TOOK THE PKG AND SAID YOU CAN LEAVE NOW!