Bezos does the expected for once.

bacha29

Once again bacha opinion gets shot down. OUCH!!!!
Once again the focus of the discussion went way over your head.......been a lot of that lately.
So let me try once again to break it down to a level that a slow thinking white boy like you could understand.................Never mind..... There's no way that could ever be done.

bacha29

Not much difference in McDonald’s not serving McRibs anymore either. People and shippers will get over it. But not you. Memphis trained you how think.
He says that he doesn't work for Fay Freddy anymore. That may be true but whoever he works for now has the impossible task of trying to get the Fedex Mind Control and Reeducation Academy brainwashing out of his head. Good luck with that.
Seriously what the USPS wanted to do was to limit service to the rural zips to 2-3 days a week pretty much every other day and in some truly remote locations. they've been doing that for quite awhile. In fact when RPS realized that they had forgotten the rural zips RD carriers and the miles they ran but were
also part of that zip they had no choice but to place some RD's on alternate day delivery.
Now as the population continues to wash out of these rural areas the question is will service limitations be expanded? Interesting too is that Bezos knows what's going to happen if we went out into the jing weeds and so he's flat out not going but still expecting the Big 3 to do it while taking the easy stuff for himself.
If X and UPS were smart they would simply refuse to do business with the guy after contract expiration.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
He says that he doesn't work for Fay Freddy anymore. That may be true but whoever he works for now has the impossible task of trying to get the Fedex Mind Control and Reeducation Academy brainwashing out of his head. Good luck with that.
I don’t believe Dano ever quit FedEx.

zeev

Will not Amazon’s entry into the delivery business bring competition to X and benefit the contractors. They will have to offer a better deal than X or it will be no deal.

Oldfart

Once again the focus of the discussion went way over your head.......been a lot of that lately.
So let me try once again to break it down to a level that a slow thinking white boy like you could understand.................Never mind..... There's no way that could ever be done.
It was very funny you stated the value of a persons contract was not much more than his truck. A fella said someone got 750k. That must have been 1 heck of a truck. He showed you to be wrong. AGAIN!!!

Then you began playing CPA and speculated on the seller's tax status. You don't have a clue to the seller's situation and you start talking about his tax status WOW!!! Just WOW!!!

Last edited:

bacha29

It was very funny you stated the value of a persons contract was not much more than his truck. A fella said someone got 750k. That must have been 1 heck of a truck. He showed you to be wrong. AGAIN!!!

Then you began playing CPA and speculated on the seller's tax status. You don't have a clue to the seller's situation and you start talking about his tax status WOW!!! Just WOW!!!
Look up the definition of tangible assets and intangible assets . Then get back to me .

bacha29

Hey Old Fart. Where are the definitions of the two terms I presented you with? No, I'm not a CPA but even today there are still standing invitations in place to work under the supervision of CPA's
Now why haven't I taken them up on it? It is because on occasion I would have to deal some of the rudest, most obnoxious, most appalling backward and ignorant people walking the surface of this planet and along with being a cheap shot artist you are the boldest and the purest example yet of that type of mentality . For you being that way beside not knowing any better and actually enjoying it in ways no one else can even imagine has be well, a real BUMMER.

Now if you will excuse me I need to get back to carrying out the assignments my congressman has asked me to perform . No question that with my limited education doing so is difficult to say the least but if my efforts will help to serve a GREATER GOOD (something a person such as yourself locked in his ignorant little world sitting there watching a bunch of cars going round and around would never understand ) then theses efforts are clearly worthwhile.

Oldfart

Hey Old Fart. Where are the definitions of the two terms I presented you with? No, I'm not a CPA but even today there are still standing invitations in place to work under the supervision of CPA's
Now why haven't I taken them up on it? It is because on occasion I would have to deal some of the rudest, most obnoxious, most appalling backward and ignorant people walking the surface of this planet and along with being a cheap shot artist you are the boldest and the purest example yet of that type of mentality . For you being that way beside not knowing any better and actually enjoying it in ways no one else can even imagine has be well, a real BUMMER.

Now if you will excuse me I need to get back to carrying out the assignments my congressman has asked me to perform . No question that with my limited education doing so is difficult to say the least but if my efforts will help to serve a GREATER GOOD (something a person such as yourself locked in his ignorant little world sitting there watching a bunch of cars going round and around would never understand ) then theses efforts are clearly worthwhile.
LOL

Did your Congressman assign you the task of walking their Poodle?

bbsam

Staff member

If I were to sell for $750k, I’d simply ask my CPA how I could pay the lowest amount in taxes.

What do you think he would say?

Oldfart

If I were to sell for $750k, I’d simply ask my CPA how I could pay the lowest amount in taxes.

Why ask bacha. He is just like the rest of us.

A dumb ole truck driver. Except he wants to be someone important so very bad.

bacha29

He would tell you that he'll report what you order him to report but proving the accuracy of the information outside of any willful errors or omissions on his part will still rest with you.

bacha29

Why ask bacha. He is just like the rest of us.

A dumb ole truck driver. Except he wants to be someone important so very bad.
Where are those definitions I told you to get back to me with? Now if you were to look it up you would discover what a truly ignorant slob you really are.

bbsam

Staff member
He would tell you that he'll report what you order him to report but proving the accuracy of the information outside of any willful errors or omissions on his part will still rest with you.
You are right. You are not a CPA. Perhaps you should have hired one.

bacha29

You are right. You are not a CPA. Perhaps you should have hired one.
Then tell me this ? . How could I or any CPA tell you how to achieve the lowest tax liability without first knowing what the terms and conditions of the sale are? So let's see you try to answer that one.