Bid Driver orion numbers

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
That's a good sign.
upload_2018-11-2_8-8-12.jpeg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
When I was a rookie I filled in on a route like that and was constantly harassed by management for always needing help on the route and not being able to maintain the same production as the veteran bid driver who was doing an insane amount of work and making 2 hours of bonus every day. This guy was some sort of Superman and management just loved him.
But then one day a package came up missing and after Loss Prevention did an audit it was discovered that he had been forging signatures, signing for business stops so that he could DR them at the back door, and inflating his number of pickup pieces by 200+ per day on his time card.
All of a sudden his friends and admirers in management were nowhere to be found.
That was almost 30 years ago. I may not have been able to make the same numbers he did but today I still have a job and a pension here and he does not.

Last edited:

UrFellowUpser

I've done 52 stops by noon on that route just one time and most other days 35 to 45 but to have 69 off by noon is insane to me not happening here my friend's.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Those old farts manicure their loads for an hour or more before even hitting the road. All unpaid of course.
25 stops would have to be a perfect load for most of these routes. You would be lucky to do 20 with most of the 'good' preloaders.

Last edited:

UrFellowUpser

Those old farts manicure their loads for an hour or more before even hitting the road. All unpaid of course.
25 stops would have to be a perfect load for most of these routes. You would be lucky to do 20 with most of the 'good' preloaders.
Yea he do come in early everyday and fixes up that load. I remember one time i asked him can i do his route because i was an extra that day and he gave me the keys and told me literally where he placed certain pkgs in the load and how to run certain ground stops together with air and everything. He had it all down to a tee thats for sure. Im the type that shows up 10 or 15 mins before start time and just deal with the hand i was given for the day.

DeliveryMachine

Probably delivers during his lunch and breaks... have seen this from dozens of drivers over the years....that’s why the diad needs to shut down during your lunch and breaks....
He only takes his 10 min paid break. No lunch required here. I’ve been his helper before and I will say I’ve never seen a driver move the way he does. He makes it look easy, and the fact he completely disregards telematics. Backs allllllll the way down EVERY driveway. Even then I have no clue how someone bust out over 110 stops by 1:30

Dough99

I talked to a Driver sup today about the impossible orion numbers on a said bid drivers route i was covering today. My argument was that the said drivers orion numbers for the route was insane and needs to be changed. The driver sup then pulled me in the office and showed me his numbers on said route from a previous day. All i can say is that i was completely astonished by the numbers he put up. He did 25 more stops than me by noon and was able to take his whole hour lunch break when i cant on his route. This just embarrassed me and i just left the office thinking wow im slow.
What cares about numbers

UrFellowUpser

He only takes his 10 min paid break. No lunch required here. I’ve been his helper before and I will say I’ve never seen a driver move the way he does. He makes it look easy, and the fact he completely disregards telematics. Backs allllllll the way down EVERY driveway. Even then I have no clue how someone bust out over 110 stops by 1:30
Its impossible..... When i consider myself running i can do 100 stops by 3 but 130? Idk wtf hes doing

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
I talked to a Driver sup today about the impossible orion numbers on a said bid drivers route i was covering today. My argument was that the said drivers orion numbers for the route was insane and needs to be changed. The driver sup then pulled me in the office and showed me his numbers on said route from a previous day. All i can say is that i was completely astonished by the numbers he put up. He did 25 more stops than me by noon and was able to take his whole hour lunch break when i cant on his route. This just embarrassed me and i just left the office thinking wow im slow.
Ph Uck it

The Milkman

Not to mention he was a older driver like 50 years old and im 17 years younger. He also recovered from knee surgery some months back but anyway no wonder i cant keep up with the route this dude is like a surgeon with it.

I was a split driver for about 8 years before I had a bid route. In time you will pick up speed and know shortcuts that develop over the years. After getting my own bid route at about 38 years old, in due time I got my nickname "The Milkman" nuff said

Dollar Chasing

Probably delivers during his lunch and breaks... have seen this from dozens of drivers over the years....that’s why the diad needs to shut down during your lunch and breaks....
Or, you could just mind your own business and leave other drivers alone. That diad shutdown :censored2: is the dumbest :censored2:ing idea anyone at the company has ever thought about being a possibility. Do your route, take your lunch, and stay off of my dick. Bunch of lazy crying babies.

Last edited: