Bid Driver orion numbers

UrFellowUpser

What The other driver do on his own route was never my concern. I simply went to management to tell them that the numbers on his route where unjust and insane. They simple pulled me in the office after that and showed me his numbers and pretty much that shut me up.l but i still think them numbers are unjust and insane.

Or, you could just mind your own business and leave other drivers alone. That diad shutdown :censored2: is the dumbest :censored2:ing idea anyone at the company has ever thought about being a possibility. Do your route, take your lunch, and stay off of my dick. Bunch of lazy crying babies.
No, there are many light reasons for the diad shutting down during lunch. Unfortunately it only discourages people from working during lunch.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Or, you could just mind your own business and leave other drivers alone. That diad shutdown :censored2: is the dumbest :censored2:ing idea anyone at the company has ever thought about being a possibility. Do your route, take your lunch, and stay off of my dick. Bunch of lazy crying babies.
Seem a little tense... you post in a public forum... I can put my 2 cents in if you like it or not .... you never answered the question.... you a runner or not??? I’m going to say yes... carry in being mgts lil’ bitch....

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
204EBD97-CDE6-4081-85B9-3FEC5EBE3BD0.gif

WTFm8

Those old farts manicure their loads for an hour or more before even hitting the road. All unpaid of course.

File grievances on it, Article 3, just like supervisors working.

Our BA told us to do that to get other drivers to stop working free before dispatch time. Most still come in early but get paid now.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
File grievances on it, Article 3, just like supervisors working.

Our BA told us to do that to get other drivers to stop working free before dispatch time. Most still come in early but get paid now.
Not anymore.
The kid (in my case) retired, A lot of people retiring nowadays.

Besides. While we had collectively got most of everyone to stop sorting, why the hell would I rat on another teamster; Snitches get stiches.

WTFm8

Not anymore.
The kid (in my case) retired, A lot of people retiring nowadays.

Besides. While we had collectively got most of everyone to stop sorting, why the hell would I rat on another teamster; Snitches get stiches.

It’s not rating on them, it’s to force UPS to pay them for that time or put a stop to it by hiring more preload and/or starting them earlier... as they should.