Bid route protection?

BUCN85

is there anything in the contract about a bid route being changed drastically? I know when you sign a bid it says” extreme change” what do they deem extreme? Or is just their way to do whatever they want? Ever since seasonals started my route has basically become a split run. I get about 30 -40 of my normal stops and pick ups. Then the rest of my work is moved to a seasonal and I get 70-80 stops off another route..oh this was good too I got put in another truck because the seasonals need the GPS. Must be nice to be a new seasonal. Getting the royal treatment.

KOG72

I’m full of it
is there anything in the contract about a bid route being changed drastically? I know when you sign a bid it says” extreme change” what do they deem extreme? Or is just their way to do whatever they want? Ever since seasonals started my route has basically become a split run. I get about 30 -40 of my normal stops and pick ups. Then the rest of my work is moved to a seasonal and I get 70-80 stops off another route..oh this was good too I got put in another truck because the seasonals need the GPS. Must be nice to be a new seasonal. Getting the royal treatment.
I believe if your route has changed over 50 percent you can bid on something else.

oldngray

nowhere special
The new terminology is you don't bid a route. Its a position in a loop. Gives them a bigger excuse to keep changing it. They have to keep at least half of it like it was on the bid sheet but within those limits they can screw it up all they want.

542thruNthru

It would depend on your supplmental/Local rider. With out knowing which one you're under you'll get many different answers.

542thruNthru

Central States

Screenshot_20190619-172616_Adobe Acrobat.jpg