Biden directly responsible for bloody Kabul Thursday !!!

Box Ox

In a sharp contrast from the last four years, an American leader has done the hard thing, the right thing: setting aside politics, putting America's interests and values ahead of his own.

You don't have to play dumb and pretend to think it's the US withdrawal from Afghanistan that most people have a problem with. It's the absolutely horrendous execution that has gotten a whole lot of Afghans and Americans killed that they have a problem with.

America hasn't yet received the "adults in the room" kind of leadership that I had hoped would be coming when the orange sociopath was voted out last November. Democrats will pay a very heavy price for it at the polls next year and in 2024.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You don't have to play dumb and pretend to think it's the US withdrawal from Afghanistan that most people have a problem with. It's the absolutely horrendous execution that has gotten a whole lot of Afghans and Americans killed that they have a problem with.

America hasn't yet received the "adults in the room" kind of leadership that I had hoped would be coming when the orange sociopath was voted out last November. Democrats will pay a very heavy price for it at the polls next year and in 2024.
Hopefully

MAKAVELI

It's unfortunate that our government will now have to be relatively nice to the Taliban while the 200+ Americans still stuck in Afghanistan are essentially hostages. Will be interesting to hear how much we'll be paying the Taliban for their release.
They're not stuck they chose to stay.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
13 members of our military died who absolutely didn't have to and lots of people who should have gotten out didn't. A "shining moment"? What the hell is wrong with you?
You're being TROLLED and you're losing... Why? Because you choose to respond to it. smh

Give a troll an inch, it'll take a mile.

Box Ox

You're being TROLLED and you're losing... Why? Because you choose to respond to it. smh

Give a troll an inch, it'll take a mile.

As a moderate who hates Trump I have access to hard-left social media groups (they check your post history for Trump worship) in which people say the exact same stuff and absolutely mean it.

Whether or not something is just trolling or genuinely heartfelt can vary. Even if it sounds absolutely ridiculous. Nothing people will say in defense of their team really surprises me anymore. But some are truly afflicted.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
E-HkVC7WYAAvk1o.jpeg

Box Ox

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
CNN’s website last night. Story “updated” at 7:24 this morning:

View attachment 350288
Leadership? The man doesn’t know where he is!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right