Biden is going to end Child Poverty

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Technically it would have to be "Poverty" and not child poverty.

Based on the child or children being dependent upon the economic level of the adult or adults who are their parent or guardian.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
More Christian values. Being an atheist you wouldn't understand.
Once the fetus comes through the birth canal the republicans punt.
sq7iagzdwck01.jpg

cachmeifucan

Doing things Republicans don't care to do.

Republicans want the 1% to get richer and children to die

Biden will End Child Poverty
I think this will help stop abortions. I voted trump twice but I'm open to Biden if he actually helps people. I'm on board with poor people getting money for kids its definitely some sort of redistribution of wealth but I always thought if poor people knew that it was money available they wouldn't abort.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
What if...

Animals and plant life that have watched the human race evolve...

Look at us like we are a horrible bacteria that won't go away.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Doing things Republicans don't care to do.

Republicans want the 1% to get richer and children to die

Biden will End Child Poverty
The USA already did this back during Lyndon Johnson's Great Society ... how'd that work out?

President Lyndon B. Johnson’s Great Society was a sweeping set of social domestic policy programs initiated by President Lyndon B. Johnson during 1964 and 1965 focusing mainly on eliminating racial injustice and ending poverty in the United States.

In implementing one of the most impactful arrays of new domestic policy programs in the history of the U.S. federal government, the legislation authorizing the Great Society programs addressed issues such as poverty, education, medical care, and racial discrimination.

The Great Society was topped off by the Vietnam War ... I guess this new program will be topped off by the Taiwan War.

1612736753977.png

rod

Retired 22 years

The USA already did this back during Lyndon Johnson's Great Society ... how'd that work out?

President Lyndon B. Johnson’s Great Society was a sweeping set of social domestic policy programs initiated by President Lyndon B. Johnson during 1964 and 1965 focusing mainly on eliminating racial injustice and ending poverty in the United States.

In implementing one of the most impactful arrays of new domestic policy programs in the history of the U.S. federal government, the legislation authorizing the Great Society programs addressed issues such as poverty, education, medical care, and racial discrimination.

The Great Society was topped off by the Vietnam War ... I guess this new program will be topped off by the Taiwan War.