Biden is going to end Child Poverty

rod

Retired 22 years
Will old Joe also end world hunger, establish permanent peace in the Middle East and establish a new colony on Mars? Sounds like he's the next Eisenhower or FDR. I didn't know one of the greatest Pedophiles in US history was walking among us.
I fixed it for you.

Will old Joe also end world hunger, establish permanent peace in the Middle East and establish a new colony on Mars? Sounds like he's the next Eisenhower or FDR. I didn't know one of the greatest Presidents in US history was walking among us.
FDR = front door right

cachmeifucan

Doing things Republicans don't care to do.

Republicans want the 1% to get richer and children to die

Biden will End Child Poverty
So can you try to explain the bill. I actually heard it will get introduced tomorrow. 3000 per child from July to July. Is it a tax credit. I'm married wife in school and didn't work. And I made almost 100k and I got 2 kids 8 and 11. So just wondering what that meant.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So can you try to explain the bill. I actually heard it will get introduced tomorrow. 3000 per child from July to July. Is it a tax credit. I'm married wife in school and didn't work. And I made almost 100k and I got 2 kids 8 and 11. So just wondering what that meant.
It's not a tax credit it's a Marxist handout.

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
Sounds a lot like the AEITC that was eliminated under obama.
Only you can be richer and still get a handout now.

over9five

Staff member
Picture of Biden ending child poverty by touching her breast...

1612791453820.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Does it trigger people with BDS?

Cute White Male Conservatives get triggered.

Republicans want kids to live in poverty and die.
Republicans want the 1% to get rich on the blood of children.
Wrong.
Dimocrats are the party of the impoverished.
They will get every illegal( keep 'em comin'), minority, white trash vote out there and in order to stay in office they keep the poor poor and promise free stuff that will take care of all their problems.

The problem is, it never does take care of any problem. Dims make poverty flourish and run on personal responsibility will be taken care of by the government.
Republicans ( not many) want kids to grow up and understand, get off your ass and get a job.

cachmeifucan

We should know more tonight. So if iits a handout they will give 3000 per child between 6 and 17. From July to July that's 72k I doubt that very much