Biden is going to end Child Poverty

bacha29

Will old Joe also end world hunger, establish permanent peace in the Middle East and establish a new colony on Mars? Sounds like he's the next Eisenhower or FDR. I didn't know one of the greatest Presidents in US history was walking among us.
Mitt Romney has proposed a plan much similar to Joe Biden's . There's some bipartisan room for negotiation on this one. The only concern I would have is whether or not the money would be spent by parents on the kids or will be spent by parents on parents. It must be tied to some type of accountability standards.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Mitt Romney has proposed a plan much similar to Joe Biden's . There's some bipartisan room for negotiation on this one. The only concern I would have is whether or not the money would be spent by parents on the kids or will be spent by parents on parents. It must be tied to some type of accountability standards.
Mittens has no support in the Republican party, he is a liberal and a complete joke.

cachmeifucan

That's a extra 500 a month for me. But they probably want a mass amnesty so it probably won't pass. Joe Manchin and kristen sinema against amnesty and a few other dems looks like 2 years of executive orders until Republicans take the house and Senate in 2022. I wonder what senators are running

bacha29

That's a extra 500 a month for me. But they probably want a mass amnesty so it probably won't pass. Joe Manchin and kristen sinema against amnesty and a few other dems looks like 2 years of executive orders until Republicans take the and Senate in 2022. I wonder what senators are running
What is known is that Burr, Shelby, Toomey and Portman are NOT running for reelection next year and have made their decisions public.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Doing things Republicans don't care to do.

Republicans want the 1% to get richer and children to die

Biden will End Child Poverty
Throwing money at that problem never worked. We've been trying that with enless failure since the Johnson administration. Billions $ and billions $ wasted.

What will Biden do differently? Allow school choice? Tell folk not to have children until they are financially able to do so? These things might work.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Tessica Brown says her hair's been rock solid for about a month after substituting Gorilla Glue Spray Adhesive for her normal hair spray.
Our sources say Tessica's hired an attorney and is weighing her legal options against Gorilla Glue. We're told the label on the product she used says do not use on eyes, skin or clothing .... with no mention of hair, which Tessica feels is misleading.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Too much class for republicans
Special Needs Class!

1612851767441.png