Biden press conference

rod

Retired 22 years
Running the various agencies of the executive branch. I think republicans have lost track of what the President is supposed to do by the constitution. He’s not a king, he executes the laws passed by congress. That takes a large team of competent people. The president picks a team and then follows up on their progress. He doesn’t need to know every detail of every policy at all times.
That don't mean he should pick a team of losers like he has surrounded himself with.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
1616721858294.png

vantexan

It’s not his job to talk to the press everyday. Why would you expect him to know every reporter’s name?
Yah, let's have a press conference every what is it, 64 days? And he's so prepared there's no reason to keep referring to the little book his staff gave him. But dang if he didn't do it anyways! But good news! He's going to raise roads three feet to combat global warming. And he's running again! He'll only be 86 at the end of his second term. What could go wrong?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yah, let's have a press conference every what is it, 64 days? And he's so prepared there's no reason to keep referring to the little book his staff gave him. But dang if he didn't do it anyways! But good news! He's going to raise roads three feet to combat global warming. And he's running again! He'll only be 86 at the end of his second term. What could go wrong?
Wouldn't be surprised if those faces he was told to call on got a heads up beforehand.

It will be fine

It's a small club. Very inside. He's been around forever. Face it, he looked horrible up there.
He looked like an old man. He spoke off the cuff and had notes to reference when he wanted specifics. He’s never been a brilliant speaker. He looked like what I expected. Yawn

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yeah, when half the guys Trump picked had fabricated criminal charges brought against them, and his kids have actually accomplished something in life, what would anyone expect? It doesn't matter, if Trump did it, it was bad.
I criticized Trump for hiring his family, but in hindsight it was a pretty smart move, the whole place is a disgusting swamp and so are 99 percent of the people there.