Biden press conference

vantexan

I feel like I could have written this response myself. Your regurgitation of right wing propaganda is so predictable.
Have you not watched her press conferences? "I'll circle back to you on that" is her favorite expression. And the press isn't being allowed access to the border detention centers. Took a Democratic Congressman to leak pics of what's going on inside. And Joe finally has a solo press conference and it's totally rigged. Where's Jim Acosta interrupting and acting disrespectful? No transparency.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
page-one-2.jpg

newfie

Running the various agencies of the executive branch. I think republicans have lost track of what the President is supposed to do by the constitution. He’s not a king, he executes the laws passed by congress. That takes a large team of competent people. The president picks a team and then follows up on their progress. He doesn’t need to know every detail of every policy at all times.
suddenly the president does not need to know his own policies. He just waits for his staff to inform him with talking points he can read in a press conference. when was the last time we had a president do a press conference and blatantly read from his staff provided talking points?

It will be fine

The right is so desperate. This was supposed to be the Biden has dementia and doesn’t know where he is story. That’s what you’ve been hyping for a few years now. Every time Joe comes out and smacks you in the mouth. So now it’s the back to the classics, attack the media, cry about him having notes, etc. When do you cry about the tan suit? Is that tomorrow? How long until you start another Joe has dementia fairy tale, 2 weeks?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The right is so desperate. This was supposed to be the Biden has dementia and doesn’t know where he is story. That’s what you’ve been hyping for a few years now. Every time Joe comes out and smacks you in the mouth. So now it’s the back to the classics, attack the media, cry about him having notes, etc. When do you cry about the tan suit? Is that tomorrow? How long until you start another Joe has dementia fairy tale, 2 weeks?
Yea keep telling yourself this fantasy stuff

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
You will know because his next live press conference will be 6 months from now