Biden Put Americans At Risk By Trading Dangerous Russian Arms Dealer For Brittney Grinder

Its_a_me

Who cares what his family thinks. I bet Paul Whelan thinks he should have been released.
FYI, Paul Whelan used to run a side business involving firearm parts (grips I think) out of his condo. He used UPS as the shipper. For months after he was imprisoned the UPS center in the area would get returns and packages for him that had to be returned with notes on them to the shippers. The driver that picked up from him said he was a stand up guy.

Unfortunately, due to his health---Paul is probably going to die in a Russian prison. Which makes the trade of a drug user for a merchant of death who was bent on killing American soldiers even more unpalatable.

nWo

Do you guys really think the Russians view having a vape pen as a worse crime then spying on the Russian government?

Mutineer

Do you guys really think the Russians view having a vape pen as a worse crime then spying on the Russian government?

Do you guys really think Americans view releasing an illegal arms dealer with the blood of Americans on his hands for a spoiled, petulant druggie sports-ball player is something that sounds like a good trade?

Box Ox

"Brittney Griner is coming home. Will she stand for the anthem now that she's back in the USA?"

bga.jpg

nWo

Do you guys really think Americans view releasing an illegal arms dealer with the blood of Americans on his hands for a spoiled, petulant druggie sports-ball player is something that sounds like a good trade?

She's not spoiled. She's not petulant. She's not a druggie. She's a US citizen that was unjustly held prisoner in a foreign country. The US government was going to work to free her.

Yolo

When Trump did prisoner swaps with IRAN it was because he loved AMERICA. When Biden did prisoner swaps with RUSSIA it's because he HATES Americans!!!

Trump's judgement is just better. PERIOD! I know all 5,000 of the Taliban Trump released have changed their hearts. They would never hurt Americans! Unlike BIDEN!

Yolo

I was pumped when Trump released Abdul Ghani Baradar. Didn't even ask for anybody in return. Just let the guy go. Because he has good judgement. He judged the guys character and said he was good to go. Art of the Deal!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Some Dems not all on board team Biden quest to help LBGTQ folk first?

"The Russians and other regimes that take American citizens hostage cannot pretend that there is equivalence between the Brittney Griners of the world and people like Viktor Bout, the so-called 'Merchant of Death,'" said Senator Bob Menendez, Democratic chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

"We must stop inviting dictatorial and rogue regimes to use Americans overseas as bargaining chips."

bbsam

Staff member
So you changed your mind. Good.

One can be a civilian former marine who’s served their country and is more worthy of being returned home than a basketball player with a legit drug conviction if the opportunity to return one or the other is available.
I changed my mind. As soon as evidence was provided.

Refreshing from what is usually evidenced in “current events”, wouldn’t you say?