Biden Put Americans At Risk By Trading Dangerous Russian Arms Dealer For Brittney Grinder

vantexan

Ok. But that’s not what most on the right are saying, is it?
Most of the Right are saying we should've traded for the veteran who's been incarcerated for 4 years rather than the athlete who has been jailed for about 8 months who has expressed open contempt for her home country. I hope she at least has a better appreciation for the USA after this experience.

Box Ox

I’m dubious that either charge, conviction, or sentence was what would be considered legitimate in the US. That said, I find it curious that you hold one as “convicted” and the other simply convicted.

The convicted admitted to having what are by law illegal drugs in Russia in her possession.

It’s obvious Putin views both equally as far as trade bait.

That's only obvious if you believe the initial version of the NBC News story that's since been edited to cover for the Biden Administration's assertion that Putin did not view them equally as far as trade bait.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Check out the beard on that woman...
1670614440191.png

bbsam

Staff member
The convicted admitted to having what are by law illegal drugs in Russia in her possession.

That's only obvious if you believe the initial version of the NBC News story that's since been edited to cover for the Biden Administration's assertion that Putin did not view them equally as far as trade bait.
A conviction holds the same weight whether by confession or “proof”.

I was under the impression that the Whitehouse wanted both Whalen and Griner and Putin insisted it was one or the other. Seems that would make them equal trade bait

1670615128516.png

Last edited:

newolddude

I was under the impression that the Whitehouse wanted both Whalen and Griner and Putin insisted it was one or the other. Seems that would make them equal trade bait
The problem is such a big deal was being made about Griner. Nobody was stopping NBA Championship ring ceremonies and banner raisings to speak to a full arena and national TV audience about Whalen.

Box Ox

Actually, the Biden White House and its friends in the media want us to believe that Whalen and Griner were not equal trade bait. I know this is true. I watch CNN and MSNBC all the time. And I've been watching them this week.

No it doesn't.

bbsam

Staff member
Actually, the Biden White House and its friends in the media want us to believe that Whalen and Griner were not equal trade bait. I know this is true. I watch CNN and MSNBC all the time. And I've been watching them this week.

No it doesn't.
From your very own Twitter reference.

The Kremlin gave Biden the choice of Whalen or Griner for Bout. How is that not equal trade bait?

Box Ox

From your very own Twitter reference.

The Kremlin gave Biden the choice of Whalen or Griner for Bout. How is that not equal trade bait?

Because the edited NBC News story, the White House and every single one of their media allies are sticking to the idea that it was either Griner or no one.

You're not telling me that you don't believe the Biden White House when they say it was Griner or no one are you?

bbsam

Staff member
Because the edited NBC News story, the White House and every single one of their media allies are sticking to the idea that it was either Griner or no one.

You're not telling me that you don't believe the Biden White House when they say it was Griner or no one are you?
I’m telling you that I believe the Twitter post you referenced. Putin viewed both equally in terms of making a trade for Bout. That makes them equal trade bait as far as I can tell.

Box Ox

I’m telling you that I believe the Twitter post you referenced. Putin viewed both equally in terms of making a trade for Bout. That makes them equal trade bait as far as I can tell.

In that Twitter post, the original NBC News story that says it was "either Griner or Whelan - or none" is on the left and the edited NBC News story that says "it was either Griner or no one" is on the right.

"it was either Griner or no one" is 100% the official line of the Biden White House and its friends and allies in the media.

So if you do indeed see Whelan and Griner as equal trade bait, just know that it puts you in firm disagreement with the Biden White House and its friends and allies in the media.

bbsam

Staff member
In that Twitter post, the original NBC News story that says it was "either Griner or Whelan - or none" is on the left and the edited NBC News story that says "it was either Griner or no one" is on the right.

"it was either Griner or no one" is 100% the official line of the Biden White House and its friends and allies in the media.

So if you do indeed see Whelan and Griner as equal trade bait, just know that it puts you in firm disagreement with the Biden White House and its friends and allies in the media.
Why would I care if I’m in disagreement with them? I don’t see why they’re trying to cover anything up. Ultimately Putin set the bar at one or the other and Biden chose Griner. That’s equal trade bait. One or the other or no deal.

Box Ox

Why would I care if I’m in disagreement with them? I don’t see why they’re trying to cover anything up. Ultimately Putin set the bar at one or the other and Biden chose Griner. That’s equal trade bait. One or the other or no deal.

So you agree with me that the Biden White House is lying when it says Putin didn't give them a choice between Griner and Whalen. Good.

Brittney Griner: Inside Biden's agonizing decision to take a deal that left Paul Whelan in Russia | CNN Politics

“The choice was bringing Brittney Griner home right now, or bringing no one home right now,” one senior administration official said.

bbsam

Staff member
So you agree with me that the Biden White House is lying when it says Putin didn't give them a choice between Griner and Whalen. Good.

Brittney Griner: Inside Biden's agonizing decision to take a deal that left Paul Whelan in Russia | CNN Politics

“The choice was bringing Brittney Griner home right now, or bringing no one home right now,” one senior administration official said.
Ok. They are lying. Pretty sure we’re used to lying from politicians. I just don’t understand why they felt they had to lie. Make a choice and live with it.

And I don’t see how it took so long for you to realize that we agree. You seem to insist that my existence would evaporate if I disagreed with Biden or said that he lied.

It is what it is. Biden brought Griner home. This far neither Trump nor Biden have gotten Whelan home.