Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

MAKAVELI

India was saved by Ivermectin. You literally cannot say anything bad against Ivermectin or they will kill you over there. Literally.

WHO scientist may face death penalty for advising against ivermectin: 'Deleting the tweet won't save her' - America's Frontline Doctors

Haha. I hope they go through with it! That's how you punish misinformation, and regime, NWO puppets.
Lol.

FromOffTheStreets

Got to wait for Caren to make some kind of announcement,when peak season starts would be perfect
That's not happening before or during peak. I could see them setting a date in February or March to be vax'd by.

I also think they're waiting to see what fedex & USPS are doing.

I honestly don't think UPS wants it to go through & is hoping it all passes without effect, we need every body every day & there aren't many people looking to get into our line of work these days.

wilberforce15

That's not happening before or during peak. I could see them setting a date in February or March to be vax'd by.

I also think they're waiting to see what fedex & USPS are doing.

I honestly don't think UPS wants it to go through & is hoping it all passes without effect, we need every body every day & there aren't many people looking to get into our line of work these days.
The alleged OSHA order doesn't care about preferred timing.

It will be here in the middle of peak.

So they say.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
We have a pandemic of other causes like:
-couch potato with a bag of chips and carbonated drink;
-drinking;
-smoking and other things I don't need to enumerate.
If only a vax existed where if I took it, I could do all these things and they wouldn't hurt me.
If only.... nahhhhh I ain't takin' that shot. No way.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The alleged OSHA order doesn't care about preferred timing.

It will be here in the middle of peak.

So they say.

Imagine UPS pilots walking out mid peak. Glorious!

giphy (27).gif

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I'm glad you got vaccinated cOmrAde, but I'm gonna need you to keep wearing your panties on your face. It's for your own good.
Sorry...I've had panties on my face, but not while I was wearin' 'em.

No mask, No social distancing, No fear.
I'm gettin' me some of that booster kill juice, too. Yeah.