Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Uh-oh. Maybe they'll get more attention if they start chanting "Audit Brandon!"

brownman2075

6FA968D3-437C-48F8-A194-DE6F5D60F7AD.jpeg
5DD28C8D-CD18-4D42-BFEA-77C38024D681.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Monday issued another executive order attempting to crack down on COVID-19 vaccine mandates — this time banning any entity in Texas, including private businesses, from requiring vaccinations from employees or customers.

Abbott also called on the Legislature to pass a law to the same effect.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Monday issued another executive order attempting to crack down on COVID-19 vaccine mandates — this time banning any entity in Texas, including private businesses, from requiring vaccinations from employees or customers.

Abbott also called on the Legislature to pass a law to the same effect.
This is what all elected officials should be doing!!

Hot Carl

I was an unvaccinated covid patient, and I hate running. But I went fishing, hunting, and all sort of other redneck fun.
We've had dozens of unvaccinated COVID cases in my center too. Most of them mild or even asymptomatic. But we also had a ~30 year driver forced into early retirement thanks to permanent complications. Wasn't quite ready to retire yet, but he just couldn't do the job anymore. Our on-road spent a week in the hospital. We currently have a 25+ year driver who has still not left the hospital. Healthy guy, hard worker, good ol' country boy. Might be it for him too. I hope not, because he's a good-natured guy who everyone likes.

Point being, the few vaccinated employees we do have are all working. The ones who "did their research", which in all likelihood consisted of scrolling through Facebook on the toilet, are the ones getting sick.

wilberforce15

We've had dozens of unvaccinated COVID cases in my center too. Most of them mild or even asymptomatic. But we also had a ~30 year driver forced into early retirement thanks to permanent complications. Wasn't quite ready to retire yet, but he just couldn't do the job anymore. Our on-road spent a week in the hospital. We currently have a 25+ year driver who has still not left the hospital. Healthy guy, hard worker, good ol' country boy. Might be it for him too. I hope not, because he's a good-natured guy who everyone likes.

Point being, the few vaccinated employees we do have are all working. The ones who "did their research", which in all likelihood consisted of scrolling through Facebook on the toilet, are the ones getting sick.
Anybody who is a 30 year driver should have been vaccinated.

People that old, and likely slightly out of shape, should be vaccinated.

Good ol' country boys especially. Their version of vegetables are fried okra and fried pickles and collards with 10lbs of bacon.

That's fine. But it means they're high-risk.

BigGuy2732

I’ve got a great life insurance policy, and I would much rather leave this place sooner than later, as I’m just here to try to get to heaven. Maybe I will take the vax…

brownman2075

I’ve got a great life insurance policy, and I would much rather leave this place sooner than later, as I’m just here to try to get to heaven. Maybe I will take the vax…

Did you know that you will void your life insurance policy if you took that vax? Most of these policies have a clause that if you die to circumstances around taking an experimental drug or treatment then you void the policy.