Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

brownman2075

Just spoke to a customer on my route who got the first Pfizer shot days ago and he went into a grand mal seizure that night in his bathroom and found himself wrapped around his toilet unaware of where he was at for hours. Tells me he is going to get a second in one in about a month depending what his neurologist says. I said listen to your common sense, not their judgement. Told him you may not get up the second time. He laughed. SMH. 🙄 The guy is in his late 60s.

Dumbo

I just talked to a Delta pilot on route yesterday who told me he just had covid, so apparently you cannot get the shot for 90 days. His company put him on unpaid leave and his insurance is charging him $200 a month until he takes it, which he said he is going to refuse and just retire.

He also told me that his sons friend died in a motorcycle accident last year and he had covid and so they counted it as a covid death since the hospital gets federal money for each case.

He also told me the southwest incident was just the tip of the iceberg from what he knows in his field.

UPS is smart to wait on it. It's not a law, it was a press conference. That's it. There is no law or rule and when OSHA does eventually get to it it needs to go through lawyers and then companies have 6 months to comply. I don't think any of that will happen. Without workers there is NO government, there is nothing. People have the power and the people are going to rise.

I’m sick of being forced to wear a face diaper and feeling lightheaded every day. I’m thinking about forcing them to fire me. They have no right to do what they’re doing no one at ups is my doctor. And if they’re gonna mandate vaccines soon I’m done anyway

brownman2075

Oh, come on!!!

Sorry to relay the bad news. Got that information from a lawyer. Only makes sense. My dad who passed away from a slow agonizing death due to cancer was going to take his life via a pistol in the mouth until my mom stopped him and said that he would void the life insurance policy and she would be left with nothing. He didn’t know that. He was on hospice soon after that. So anything that can be construed as reckless or put you at fault for your own death…..voids the policy.

brownman2075

I’m sick of being forced to wear a face diaper and feeling lightheaded every day. I’m thinking about forcing them to fire me. They have no right to do what they’re doing no one at ups is my doctor. And if they’re gonna mandate vaccines soon I’m done anyway

Think outside the box.

E6311F8E-4D11-43AE-A39E-BE21C6AEF11B.jpeg

BigGuy2732

How come the people that force us to wear masks are nazis? Are they going around burning communist books and titles about gender theory or something?

BigGuy2732

No one is in a position to enforce mandates, but it's not about that. They will deal with shortages to ensure that compliance is met. It's not about health, and that's why it's so crazy. They are sacrificing everything to ensure that you are compliant. Burger King doesn't care about selling burgers as much as they care about featuring interracial couples on their adds. There is a narrative here, and it's worth more than money, this is a religion.

I really think this regime their goal is basically to provoke someone into being set up for an fbi “terrorism” job like mcveigh blow up a government building something like that so they can say look at these domestic extremists we’re gonna crack down

Therefore I implore you do not take the bait there’s a lot we can do peacefully still