Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

ManInBrown

This is going to be interesting. Already spoken to multiple feeder drivers that said in no way will they ever take the vaccine, and they won’t submit to testing. Looks like I might be moving up 50 spots on the feeder seniority list. All joking aside, as someone that is vaccinated I think it’s total BS. Don’t agree with it at all. People should be allowed to make their own health decisions. It would be one thing if the vaccine completely stamped out the virus. Can’t come down with it, and can’t spread it after being vaccinated. Been proven without a doubt that neither is true. I made a personal decision to get it, before all the info was out that it really doesn’t work to the extent they claimed it would. Even with all the info I would probably still take it because I do believe in some way it does help stop serious illness for most. That being said I don’t think anyone should be forced.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
EC740303-F68E-4B74-8DBE-3445BF27E00C.gif

Redvet94

So we've been working in an unsafe work environment all this time. That could lead to lawsuits thanks Joe. Or is it they can't just bribe enough people to get the jab and meet his numbers.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So we've been working in an unsafe work environment all this time. That could lead to lawsuits thanks Joe. Or is it they can't just bribe enough people to get the jab and meet his numbers.
The important thing is that you're talking about this on 9/11 rather than how Joe Biden got 13 soldiers and hundreds of afghans killed in a disastrous withdrawal that undermines the sacrifice of tens of thousands of people.

The timing here isn't a coincidence.

Redvet94

The important thing is that you're talking about this on 9/11 rather than how Joe Biden got 13 soldiers and hundreds of afghans killed in a disastrous withdrawal that undermines the sacrifice of tens of thousands of people.

Don't forget who was around during Benghazi

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

OH no, hundred of Afghans? Didn’t you say they import unvaxed Afghans to manipulate voting? Now you care though… got it.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I’ve got four kids with a fifth on the way. I absolutely do need this job, but burning in Hell or keeping the job are the options, and I live for Jesus Christ, and His Providence. Some people just don’t believe in anything at all. Most people value comfort, but comfort leads souls to Hell. I am here for a blip in time, this life means nothing to me other than a means to attain my eternal salvation.
72 virgins in the afterlife?

margaritaville

People are nuts. The vaccine helps you stay alive. Playing with fire; Please get your shot. I beg you .
Youre an idiot. No one here cares about vax shots. It's the absolute dishonesty of how everything has happened. They said it worked. Then they say it doesn't but reduces symptoms. Then they say get to 70% and will take down all mandates. Then they say nevermind. It all started with two weeks to slow the spread.

They also REFUSE to talk about the fact if you got covid naturally you are more protected against it and don't need a shot. Explain Why if you are so confident in yourself. And they never talk about being healthy to prevent covid. Some parts of Austrailia only allow one hour of exercise a day.

I've been around thousands of people in huge crowds with people coughing me and feel fine. I have close to zero chance of dying from covid no matter how much you pray i do. But i do know someone that is only 23 that got mycardotis from the shot. Stop trusting big pharma science and the news that are owned by multi billionaire companies that are getting rich off this and read a :censored2:ing history book. WW2 didn't start in week. In was 10 years of push and pull like this.

In your mind if everyone gets "the shot" things will go back to normal. But the states that have the highest vax are the least normal. They have the worst restrictions. Places like Isreal and Gilbrator which are highly vaxxed are having outbreaks. The further you comply the further you get from normal.