Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1631403104230.jpeg

“my mask protects you and your mask protects me”

STFU IM A RPCD OUT OF MY WAY
✊🧔

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Bet you 10,000 dollars
Did you forget that a few months ago you accidentally doxxed yourself by posting a picture of your neighbor's address number? You realize your county's property tax records are online?

You don't have have 10k to bet me buddy.

Your dream about a fascist Democrat authoritarian vaccine mandate will be struck down by the supreme court.

Deal with it pal.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He forced a vaccine on soldiers.
Yes, the commander in chief is in charge of the military. He just oversaw a disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan that left 13 servicemen dead, abandoned American citizens and allies, and undermined the sacrifice of tens of thousands of soldiers by surrendering to terrorists.

In your mind, what exactly does that have to do with OSHA mandating businesses vaccinate their employees?

BigGuy2732

There reasons why a 100000000 don't want the jab and if let's say 10 percent quit. It will mess up the economy. Biden probably hasn't thought that out.
He doesn’t make the rules. His handlers do. He doesn’t know what he’s doing. Cementing his place in hell. Maybe he’ll get a pass since he could qualify as non culpable due to senility.