Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Redvet94

As far as everyone complying. I would say 15 percent of our workforce can retire if they wanted, and a lot of the youngsters at ups don't want the shot either. They don't have families yet so they also could leave.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
As far as everyone complying. I would say 15 percent of our workforce can retire if they wanted, and a lot of the youngsters at ups don't want the shot either. They don't have families yet so they also could leave.
I think they’re underestimating the resolve people have when it comes to this fake ass vaccine. This will not end well.

The Driver

I drive.
Give up a $110,000 a year job with great benefits because you don’t want a safe and effective shot.

George Washington mandated his soldiers get vaccinated. Back when they didn’t even have indoor plumbing. People today are the biggest ignorant babies I’ve ever seen.

Redvet94

I will be tested weekly if necessary, but will retire if I have to get the jab. Since I currently have covid I'm sure a will have antibodies. Oh wait natural immunity won't count

Redvet94

Give up a $110,000 a year job with great benefits because you don’t want a safe and effective shot.

George Washington mandated his soldiers get vaccinated. Back when they didn’t even have indoor plumbing. People today are the biggest ignorant babies I’ve ever seen.
Freedom comes with sacrifice. It's what are country was founded on. I guess money is more important. Glad you were not around in 1776

Redvet94

What vaccines were around during George Washington's time