Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Thebrownblob

Oh it had a use. Just not to benefit of any one of us.
Yep I agree with that. The problem is the people who wanted to force other people to take this unnecessary shot also wanted you dead because some wouldn’t get the shot. It’s particularly perverted way of thinking. I desire no one to die. It’s a troubling insight into the mind of people like that.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yep I agree with that. The problem is the people who wanted to force other people to take this unnecessary shot also wanted you dead because some wouldn’t get the shot. It’s particularly perverted way of thinking. I desire no one to die. It’s a troubling insight into the mind of people like that.
They silenced anyone who dared to question them. Yet now it is coming out that the doubters had good reasons to question.

Follow the science! Even when it isn't really about the science.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

They silenced anyone who dared to question them. Yet know it is coming out that the doubters had good reasons to question.

Follow the science! Even when it isn't really about the science.
The whole vaccination program reminded me of a bad car dealership. Anyone who pressures you into doing something without looking into it or questioning is not to be trusted.
What do I have to do to get you into this vaccine today?
Free donuts? the chance to win $1 million? How about just keeping your job?

oldngray

nowhere special
The whole vaccination program reminded me of a bad car dealership. Anyone who pressures you into doing something without looking into it or questioning is not to be trusted.
What do I have to do to get you into this vaccine today?
Free donuts? the chance to win $1 million? How about just keeping your job?
When a vaccine is so bad they had to keep changing the definition of what a vaccine is it should raise questions from anyone with a functioning brain.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Living free and not worrying about it or caring?
You must be in the last stage of this..

IMG_20230113_210536_617.jpg

Thebrownblob

What an active imagination you have!

Here’s a fact: the Covid mRNA shots have been extremely effective and extremely safe. Any other point of view is without question evidence of a small, prejudicial mind.

Have a great day.
Excellent I did not know science worked without any question. Thank you for proving your point. L O L.

you have a great day as well

Thebrownblob

The funniest part about all of this is that these shots didn’t even live up to what they originally said at the beginning when they started giving them. Remember at first they were fool proof 95% effective then as people started getting Covid it was just breakthrough infections then it was hey this is normal. We never said anything other than that. LOL it’s science guys. Same people that probably watch Bill Nye, the pretend science guy.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What an active imagination you have!

Here’s a fact: the Covid mRNA shots have been extremely effective and extremely safe. Any other point of view is without question evidence of a small, prejudicial mind.

Have a great day.
Get with it!

Every cough, sniffle, ache/pain, or ingrown toenail is caused by the vaccine. The only cause of death now is vaccine related.