Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Oh boy you proved the entire world’s scientific community wrong now! Wow!

Family

Hey look Pfizer makes medicine for your car!
Screenshot_20230130-211204~2.png

AKCoverMan

The entire scientific community vs. your "Twitter Files"... lol ok buddy.
The “entire scientific community“ certainly doesn’t agree that the jab prevents one from getting sick, not do they agree that it stops the spread. At the height of the mandate frenzy people in the scientific community as well as the general public were being censored on social media, having their jobs and even their safety threatened for daring to speak anything but the One Truth about the vaccine and other measures taken to supposedly combat the virus.

There seems to be some consensus that the jab may reduce symptoms in those who have other serious health problems but how much and for how long is debatable and is debated by the scientific community.

And unless you got the flux capacitor working on the Delorean there is no way to know what long term effects this brand new technology will have after multiple jabs over multiple years. For me, the fact that I had no health condition for Covid to complicate plus the observed facts that the vaccine didn’t prevent contraction or transmission plus the unknown possible long term downsides made my choice pretty easy. The ham handed mandates and threats to my job didn’t help sell me on the idea either.

I am 100% in support of your choice to take the jabs, but I am 100% against any mandate and believe anyone who lost jobs during the pandemic should be made whole. I would hope you would support my choice as I do yours.

What the Twitter Files did do was to lay out for all to see a group of officials in our government‘s blatant attempt to deceive and control citizens for political power and financial gain. It’s what I expect out of the Chinese or North Korean governments, not ours.

100%

The “entire scientific community“ certainly doesn’t agree that the jab prevents one from getting sick, not do they agree that it stops the spread. At the height of the mandate frenzy people in the scientific community as well as the general public were being censored on social media, having their jobs and even their safety threatened for daring to speak anything but the One Truth about the vaccine and other measures taken to supposedly combat the virus.

There seems to be some consensus that the jab may reduce symptoms in those who have other serious health problems but how much and for how long is debatable and is debated by the scientific community.

And unless you got the flux capacitor working on the Delorean there is no way to know what long term effects this brand new technology will have after multiple jabs over multiple years. For me, the fact that I had no health condition for Covid to complicate plus the observed facts that the vaccine didn’t prevent contraction or transmission plus the unknown possible long term downsides made my choice pretty easy. The ham handed mandates and threats to my job didn’t help sell me on the idea either.

I am 100% in support of your choice to take the jabs, but I am 100% against any mandate and believe anyone who lost jobs during the pandemic should be made whole. I would hope you would support my choice as I do yours.

What the Twitter Files did do was to lay out for all to see a group of officials in our government‘s blatant attempt to deceive and control citizens for political power and financial gain. It’s what I expect out of the Chinese or North Korean governments, not ours.
When a lot of people won’t ever have symptoms, without a vaccine, how can you say it reduces symptoms?