Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

542thruNthru

Only sheep
sheep-gif-2.gif

brett636

Ah yes, that time old dementia Joe thought he could force a medical decision on the population only to get smacked down by the Supremes.

During that tumultuous time I had a plan that would include requiring UPS to terminate my employment, but I wasn’t getting vaxxed. Infact I am still a pure blood to this day.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
And yet you have been. MmR, polio, probably chickenpox. You are a real rebel of the liberties of the constitution, let me tell you…..
Well given the context of a thread specifically about the mRNA clot shots they tried ramming down everyone's throats I had presumed anyone reading my comment could infer that that's what I was talking about without me having to specify it by name but I guess I gave you too much credit.

Thebrownblob

So the original Covid vaccine is now responsible for a higher infection rate for the new variant? WTF.

Based on what CDC knows now, existing tests used to detect and medications used to treat COVID-19 appear to be effective with this variant. BA.2.86 may be more capable of causing infection in people who have previously had COVID-19 or who have received COVID-19 vaccines. Scientists are evaluating the effectiveness of the forthcoming, updated COVID-19 vaccine. CDC’s current assessment is that this updated vaccine will be effective at reducing severe disease and hospitalization. At this point, there is no evidence that this variant is causing more severe illness. That assessment may change as additional scientific data are developed. CDC will share more as we know more…

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So the original Covid vaccine is now responsible for a higher infection rate for the new variant? WTF.

Based on what CDC knows now, existing tests used to detect and medications used to treat COVID-19 appear to be effective with this variant. BA.2.86 may be more capable of causing infection in people who have previously had COVID-19 or who have received COVID-19 vaccines. Scientists are evaluating the effectiveness of the forthcoming, updated COVID-19 vaccine. CDC’s current assessment is that this updated vaccine will be effective at reducing severe disease and hospitalization. At this point, there is no evidence that this variant is causing more severe illness. That assessment may change as additional scientific data are developed. CDC will share more as we know more…
More mumbo jumbo gibberish

Nah
This was predicted by many whistleblowers back in 20/21. That if the vaccine itself didn't kill or harm you, given enough time, it would make you more vulnerable if you got sick again. They call it ADE.

Zowert

I’ll stand by my assessment that this has been the worst vaccine in history. They still pretend like it was a success.
I haven’t done any research into the vaccine. All I know is my wife and I did not get vaccinated. We both had Covid in 2021, likely from a trip to Universal Studios in Florida. We were sick as hell but survived and haven’t caught anything or had any prolonged symptoms since. The vaccine may have saved some lives? I don’t know. In the end I think Covid would have run its course, people would build immunity and it would end up like every strain of influenza. People were going to die, it was inevitable.

Thebrownblob

I haven’t done any research into the vaccine. All I know is my wife and I did not get vaccinated. We both had Covid in 2021, likely from a trip to Universal Studios in Florida. We were sick as hell but survived and haven’t caught anything or had any prolonged symptoms since. The vaccine may have saved some lives? I don’t know. In the end I think Covid would have run its course, people would build immunity and it would end up like every strain of influenza. People were going to die, it was inevitable.
Yep