Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

brett636

I haven’t done any research into the vaccine. All I know is my wife and I did not get vaccinated. We both had Covid in 2021, likely from a trip to Universal Studios in Florida. We were sick as hell but survived and haven’t caught anything or had any prolonged symptoms since. The vaccine may have saved some lives? I don’t know. In the end I think Covid would have run its course, people would build immunity and it would end up like every strain of influenza. People were going to die, it was inevitable.
You are absolutely right. My wife and I both caught Covid during Christmas of 2021 and that was the sickest I have been in my adult life. We both got over it and haven’t caught it since. Neither of us had the vaccine and we don’t regret it.

Manifesto

Read an article the said Fauci is worried that people will ignore mask mandates if they are re-instated. First of all, why would they possibly go back to that? And why is he even in a position of power anymore? HE should be the subject of investigations and indictments.

PT Car Washer

You are absolutely right. My wife and I both caught Covid during Christmas of 2021 and that was the sickest I have been in my adult life. We both got over it and haven’t caught it since. Neither of us had the vaccine and we don’t regret it.
I have been vaccinated as the medical community recommended and have never had COVID or shown any ill affects from the vaccine and I don't regret it.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Looks like the lock downs will be in full swing shortly..
20230904_180042.JPG

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Can the government override the contract preventing UPS from forcing masks and vaccines?
They can't if 60% don't comply. Heck I'd think that if 40% said they wouldn't, or didn't comply. Wouldn't that make it impossible to run the business?
IMG_20230829_130241_139.jpg

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

brett636

I have been vaccinated as the medical community recommended and have never had COVID or shown any ill affects from the vaccine and I don't regret it.
And that’s the beauty of freedom of choice. You made a decision that you are happy with and so did I. This entire thread is about that choice taken away by an out of control government.

Thebrownblob

The mask mandates and shutdowns were ordered by the trump regime. The present Administration ended both.
The first part is true. The second part is only half true. The Biden administration pushed forced vaccines on almost the whole population until they couldn’t win in court and masks went on for years, lockdowns many months. Which flavor of overreaching government control do you want a D or an R?

PT Car Washer

The first part is true. The second part is only half true. The Biden administration pushed forced vaccines on almost the whole population until they couldn’t win in court and masks went on for years, lockdowns many months. Which flavor of overreaching government control do you want a D or an R?
And the Biden Administration declared an end to the health crises. Right on both counts.