Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
🤡

1694487208455.png

Brownisbrown

UPS EMPLOYEE
So what was the story behind this? cuz i never took the vax and i dont think ups paid 14k to keep me lol. i just rememeber hearing back then we might be forced to take the vax from some dudes in the hub and then it wasnt ever mentioned again really.

I remember when I applied to be an intern at UPS online, i pressed the button that said i took the vaccine i promise and nobody ever asked me about it again. I was really scared they were going to ask me for my vax papers at my orientation but i never got asked for it.

Last edited:

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
So what was the story behind this? cuz i never took the vax and i dont think ups paid 14k to keep me lol. i just rememeber hearing back then we might be forced to take the vax from some dudes in the hub and then it wasnt ever mentioned again really.

I remember when I applied to be an intern at UPS online, i pressed the button that said i took the vaccine i promise and nobody ever asked me about it again. I was really scared they were going to ask me for my vax papers at my orientation but i never got asked for it.
A damn good psyop with unknown future medical complications

some1else

Banned
This thread needs deleted for medical misinformation. Our brave president never threatened your jobs if you didn’t get vaccinated that’s a right wing consoirscy theory. If you took it, it was your choice and the consequences are yours no one forced anyone.

Over70irregs

Yes check out and just let the elites decide. I’m sure you were not manipulated into thinking that. It’s just a coincidence they benefit
Decision has already been slated. We are just staying to see the credits roll.
1. Focus your energy
2. Guard your time.
3. Train your body
4. Think for yourself