Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
I deliver to a nursing home and the guy said they ruled all deaths for the year “ covid” (including my grandmother) cause they just blamed it on that

SMH!!

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
They got more money by blaming deaths on Covid
billions of dollars misused by companies as well

UPS knew damn well it was a hoax hence they didn’t force the vaccine, they knew better. They had to protect their profits and didn’t want people to quit cause no one wants to work here anyways

now look at the prices of everything

FJB!!!
🧔‍♂️✊

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
How dare you insinuate that the BLM Summer of Love was anything other than peaceful protesting.

Shame.
I’ll never forget that video where the “protestors” threw a rock at that guys head and killed him protecting his store …cops shoulda came in and killed all those :censored2:ers
🧔‍♂️✊

Non liberal

I’ll never forget that video where the “protestors” threw a rock at that guys head and killed him protecting his store …cops shoulda came in and killed all those :censored2:ers
🧔‍♂️✊
Or the time when one of the protesters grabbed a woman by her hair and threw her head first into a brick wall because she didn’t want her shop destroyed. That wasn’t racism though. And then they have the balls to jail a few of the Jan.6 protesters for 17 years. Because they wanted an investigation of possible election fraud.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Or the time when one of the protesters grabbed a woman by her hair and threw her head first into a brick wall because she didn’t want her shop destroyed. That wasn’t racism though. And then they have the balls to jail a few of the Jan.6 protesters for 17 years. Because they wanted an investigation of possible election fraud.
They came down on all those Jan 6 protesters harder than murderers and rapists it’s disgusting .
🧔‍♂️✊

Non liberal

Have not seen a single Jan. 6th insurgent sentenced to be hung. They all got off too easy.
You are total :censored2:ing low life! Those people did nothing wrong. They have families at home with little kids who are now totally destroyed because capital police opened the door and let them into the capital bldg as they walked with them. They even prayed with and for the capital police while in the capital. And they get 17 years jail time. :censored2: you! Feel free to go whine like a little :censored2:ing bitch to get me kicked off here, I could care less. Some things just need to be said.

JL 0513

Have not seen a single Jan. 6th insurgent sentenced to be hung. They all got off too easy.

You are total :censored2:ing low life! Those people did nothing wrong. They have families at home with little kids who are now totally destroyed because capital police opened the door and let them into the capital bldg as they walked with them. They even prayed with and for the capital police while in the capital. And they get 17 years jail time. :censored2: you! Feel free to go whine like a little :censored2:ing bitch to get me kicked off here, I could care less. Some things just need to be said.

Guy just got 22 years and wasn't even at the Capitol on 1/6. Literally got life for things he said in a country with free speech.

Judge should get death penalty.

Brownisbrown

UPS EMPLOYEE
A half million more people died in the US in 2020 than 2019. That’s a Way higher percentage of deaths. I’m guessing they would be happy to be alive now if it weren't for Covid.
1694364799485.png

Said 40 and younger.

As I mentioned later in another post. I understand making the vaccine and highly recommending all adults +40 to take the vaccine / those that were immunocompromised