Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

cynz

OMG if you don't want to get a vaccination don't, if you don't want to wear a mask don't, but quit being haters if people want to do these things.
Like none of you guys know anyone that died from covid. 4 people died in our HUB before the vaccinations, and tons of ups manager's and employees got covid, some almost life threatening.
You can hate me, but I don't get all this crying about keeping safe. And you have a choice.
All the men crying my body my choice, what a joke, when they took the rights away from women choice.
Don't wear a safety belt :censored2:ing risk dying in a car accident, oh yes no one dies from not wearing a safety belt, in fact more people die because they wear a safety belt LOL.

Thebrownblob

OMG if you don't want to get a vaccination don't, if you don't want to wear a mask don't, but quit being haters if people want to do these things.
Like none of you guys know anyone that died from covid. 4 people died in our HUB before the vaccinations, and tons of ups manager's and employees got covid, some almost life threatening.
You can hate me, but I don't get all this crying about keeping safe. And you have a choice.
All the men crying my body my choice, what a joke, when they took the rights away from women choice.
Don't wear a safety belt :censored2:ing risk dying in a car accident, oh yes no one dies from not wearing a safety belt, in fact more people die because they wear a safety belt LOL.
Isn’t this thread about the President originally trying to mandate and not giving people choice? Never had a problem with people who want to take it on their own free will.

Thebrownblob

If you don’t want to vax or mask, that’s fine.

But you don’t get to go to the doctor/hospital if you get sick. Just ride it out/die at home.
More trolling? Does it ever get old to you? This sort of comment is really vile, morbid and sickening. Why the moderators allow you to continue to post these things is beyond me.

newolddude

More trolling? Does it ever get old to you? This sort of comment is really vile, morbid and sickening. Why the moderators allow you to continue to post these things is beyond me.

According to your club:
-masks are useless
-vaccines are evil
-COVID is either fake or no worse than the common cold.

So if that’s your party line, don’t ask for help if you’re not willing to take any preventative measures.

Non liberal

Fine, but any woman that lets some loser nut in her, don’t go looking to get an abortion, she had a choice to practice safe sex or not
Exactly! Any woman that gets pregnant because she was creaming her panties when Fabio came up and starting whispering sweet nothings in her ear on Friday night at the club, don’t go looking for an abortion. You had a choice, you chose to be horny!!

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
If you don’t want to vax or mask, that’s fine.

But you don’t get to go to the doctor/hospital if you get sick. Just ride it out/die at home.
No one, anywhere has any proof whatsoever that anything, social distancing, masks, or vaccines made any difference in how many people died or contracted the virus. People are very emotional about the subject understandably because we all lost someone but when you follow the money those pharmaceutical companies made lots of money off this tragedy and the same people pushing so hard for us to rely on them to save us are pushing for a 9th booster!

Thebrownblob

According to your club:
-masks are useless
-vaccines are evil
-COVID is either fake or no worse than the common cold.

So if that’s your party line, don’t ask for help if you’re not willing to take any preventative measures.
Umm people wore masks still got Covid, people took vaccines and boosters still got Covid….. didn’t matter genius. The best preventative measures you can take to fight off viruses, is exercising and eating correctly. Party line? For someone whose mind is warped like yours it would figure this has something to do with politics to you.

When you mix healthcare and politics all you get is politics.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

Exactly! Any woman that gets pregnant because she was creaming her panties when Fabio came up and starting whispering sweet nothings in her ear on Friday night at the club, don’t go looking for an abortion. You had a choice, you chose to be horny!!
Wait a minute I need to find out where this horny lady Friday night club is at….😳