Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Whatever, it’s a free society. Don’t want a job? Don’t want to fly, go to sporting events, concerts , cruises, other countries, it’s your freedom of choice. It’s not forced, it’s a decision.
Blackmail and coercion isn't a choice. It's the same reason contracts signed under duress aren't valid.

Redvet94

You asked me what else I'd like him to control in my life. You didn't asked what new things I'd like.

Settle down tiger. You just joined today and you can't tell when someone is screwing with you. You'll be perfect in the Current Event thread. :)
Actually I joined about 10 years account probably went dorment haven't posted in a long time

83191.jpeg

Cowboy Mac

If you liberals want to live in an Orwellian, totalitarian state, why don’t you move to Australia. Leave America alone for the people who appreciate a free country.

Cowboy Mac

You don’t live in a free country maroon. In Texas the state govt wants you to spy on other citizens wake up dum dum.
I have never been asked to spy on anyone. The government doesn’t contact me unless I don’t pay my taxes. In my town, we treat each other with respect despite our differences. Might be different in San Frantonio or the Peoples republic of Austin.