Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Cowboy Mac

Pipeline? Yeah let’s build more fossil fuel monuments while the earth bakes hotter and hotter. There is a smarter way.
Yeah you like the Biden plan. Buy the same amount of fuel but instead of buying from American companies and supporting American jobs, now we’re paying our enemies in Russia and the Middle East for the same thing. And paying at least $1 more per gallon in order to do that.

Overpaid Union Thug

I honestly don’t see the problem with getting vaccinated unless you have a medical issue that prevents you from doing so. My whole family is vaccinated. One just had COVID and it’s didn’t even equate to a mild cold. The numbers don’t lie. Vaccinations are 80-95% (depending on which vaccine) affective against hospitalization.

They aren’t politically in nature and don’t have micro chips or any of that other conspiracy nut BS. They were able to be released quickly because Trump removed much of the normal red tape that mostly served no purpose other than making bureaucrats money.

But to force Americans, whether directly or indirectly by going after their employers, to get ANY medical procedures is beyond ridiculous and everyone that supports it are un-American tyrants. I hope this gets creamed in the courts.

Last edited:

Browntown2014

Yeah you like the Biden plan. Buy the same amount of fuel but instead of buying from American companies and supporting American jobs, now we’re paying our enemies in Russia and the Middle East for the same thing. And paying at least $1 more per gallon in order to do that.
Not true but then again you watch only watch fox news.

BigGuy2732

This is just a game of chicken. Progs are weak and they can’t enforce this. Just hold the line, and get fired if you have to. God will provide for those who stick their necks out for Him. It should be every Christians goal to attain martyrdom in this life if that be God’s will.

Browntown2014

I honestly don’t see the problem with getting vaccinated unless you have a medical issue that prevents you from doing so. My whole family is vaccinated. The numbers don’t lie. Vaccinations are 80-95% (depending on which vaccine) affective against hospitalization.

They aren’t politically in nature and don’t have micro chips or any of that other conspiracy nut BS. They were able to be released quickly because Trump removed much of the normal red tape that mostly served no purpose other than making bureaucrats money.

But to force Americans, whether directly or indirectly by going after their employers, to get ANY medical procedures is beyond ridiculous and everyone that supports it arw un-American tyrants. I hope this gets creamed in the courts.
This is war. In ww2 we had to ration many things. It’s time to man up.

Cowboy Mac

Once again, you have no real argument or explanation. Just personal attacks with no factual basis. Do you have one real fact to support anything you just said?

Browntown2014

This is just a game of chicken. Progs are weak and they can’t enforce this. Just hold the line, and get fired if you have to. God will provide for those who stick their necks out for Him. It should be every Christians goal to attain martyrdom in this life if that be God’s will.
Lol god is the one who gave us the vaccine, only the non believers won’t take it.

BigGuy2732

God permits the evil of vaccination to exist, He does not endorse it. Aborted fetal cells are in use on every single covid vaccine. You’re attached to evil and you should repent before it’s too late.