Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Ok, I guess government documents don’t count to you. If cnn said it was true you would believe it though

you already are mocking the idea and you did 0 research. I know this because you replied less than 5 minutes later.

I made a comment about the mental state of people who call others conspiracy theorists and bring up a well documented fact. He replies by calling the well documented fact a conspiracy theory. That's about all you need to know about the guy and people like him.

The use of the term "conspiracy theory" was started by the CIA, disseminated through their media companies and accepted into the lexicon as a means to discredit people for simply questioning the official narrative.

For instance, pointing out the fact that we have no reliable data on covid statistics is not a conspiracy theory. It is the only logical conclusion that can be drawn from the fact that both the FDA and CDC have stated that the tests are unreliable and are being pulled from the market. People keep bringing up stats that have been discredited by the same institutions they put their trust in because they haven't been told what the facts mean. They assume that because people keep using the baseless statistics that they must be true.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Talk about tone deaf
Mr. Enyart was the :censored2: who would gleefully read read obituaries of those who died of AIDS while playing Queens 'Another One Bites the dust'. Nice religious leader.

So I should feel sorrow for his death? What goes around, comes around. The :censored2: got what he deserved. Good riddance.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In 2019, the left was " I will not accept a Trump vaccine "'.
In 2021, it's now " you must get the shot ".
But it's the same vaccine.
Who should I believe ?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You must be incredibly stupid to put this up.
Do you have a clue as to why there is so much "growth"???

Do you think the starting point means anything?

Have you heard about this COVID thing everyone is talking about???

SMF
Not Biden's fault that another Republican administration had destroyed the economy and it was up to steady Joe to once again step in the breech to fix the mess left behind by incompetent Republicans

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Not Biden's fault that another Republican administration had destroyed the economy and it was up to steady Joe to once again step in the breech to fix the mess left behind by incompetent Republicans
Ha Ha Ha..........
You really are clueless....Ha Ha Ha

1631654401809.png

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Almost as clueless as you thinking I'm doing anything other than trolling you
You've huffed so much glue that you've forgotten that you are a lurking liberal. You crawl out from time to time to give praise to your most beloved leader.
You're a troll and kinda' dumb too.
Don't you agree?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Are you comparing smallpox, an actual deadly virus that killed 30% of infected people, to this garden variety flu that couldnt kill my grandma unless she was also a morbidly obese smoker?
Nope. I’m comparing forced vaccines vs forced vaccines. At what point did I mention smallpox? Pay attention kiddo.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You've huffed so much glue that you've forgotten that you are a lurking liberal. You crawl out from time to time to give praise to your most beloved leader.
You're a troll and kinda' dumb too.
Don't you agree?
A lurking liberal?
How much lurking does one do when they have 44 thousand posts?
And by the way are you capable of responding to anyone without it being a personal attack, or is that just a defense mechanism because you have no actual facts to back up your stance?
Just curious 🤔