Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Non sequitur

Mr. Enyart was the :censored2: who would gleefully read read obituaries of those who died of AIDS while playing Queens 'Another One Bites the dust'. Nice religious leader.

So I should feel sorrow for his death? What goes around, comes around. The :censored2: got what he deserved. Good riddance.
You do know there's a backstory with fauci and the AIDS vaccine don't you. The irony that Dr fauci was also playing another One bites the dust in those Days.

oldngray

nowhere special
We don’t know what the survival rate is. Hopefully you’re right.
not dead yet.gif

freehoodies

Nope. I’m comparing forced vaccines vs forced vaccines. At what point did I mention smallpox? Pay attention kiddo.
No, you are comparing getting infected with an actually deadly virus during a war campaign, with getting some experimental bull:censored2: that doesnt even work because the board at pfizer needs more coke money

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
No, you are comparing getting infected with an actually deadly virus during a war campaign, with getting some experimental bull:censored2: that doesnt even work because the board at pfizer needs more coke money
Stay focused bud. Forced vaccination is the same anyway you slice it. It’s been mandated since the beginning of our country and it’s mandated before Covid. Chickenpox are not fatal either, but they are a mandated vaccine for school children. It’s ok, sorry you don’t understand it’s not your fault.

BigGuy2732

Stay focused bud. Forced vaccination is the same anyway you slice it. It’s been mandated since the beginning of our country and it’s mandated before Covid. Chickenpox are not fatal either, but they are a mandated vaccine for school children. It’s ok, sorry you don’t understand it’s not your fault.
They are mandated for school kids, but the opt out is easy. My 11 siblings and I were all homeschooled and from the 9th sibling down, not a single one has received a vaccine. We all went to vo tech schools and were easily able to opt out.

MAKAVELI

Shaw, 44, a radio presenter for BBC Newcastle, died on 21 May at the Royal Victoria Infirmary in Newcastle, three weeks after her first dose of the vaccine, having been treated in intensive care for blood clots and bleeding.
The US doesn't have the AstraZeneca Vaccine. Ttku son....