Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Stay focused bud. Forced vaccination is the same anyway you slice it. It’s been mandated since the beginning of our country and it’s mandated before Covid. Chickenpox are not fatal either, but they are a mandated vaccine for school children. It’s ok, sorry you don’t understand it’s not your fault.
Other wrongs and abuses of our freedom that for some reason people tolerated doesn’t justify more of them

Non sequitur

There are over 200 million Americans who are vaccinated, and daily cases right now are 300% higher than they were a year ago when there were ZERO people vaccinated. Fauci and the lockdowners don't even attempt to explain this. Ask why.

MAKAVELI

There are over 200 million Americans who are vaccinated, and daily cases right now are 300% higher than they were a year ago when there were ZERO people vaccinated. Fauci and the lockdowners don't even attempt to explain this. Ask why.
They did explain. People like you just didn't understand when they said it was more contagious.

Non sequitur

According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, you’re not counted as fully vaccinated until a full 14 days have passed since your second injection in the case of Pfizer or Moderna, or 14 days after your first dose of Janssen, despite the fact that over 80% of deaths after the vaccines occur in this window. How convenient
Anyone who dies within the first 14 days post-injection is counted as an unvaccinated death. Not only does this inaccurately inflate the unvaccinated death toll, but it also hides the real dangers of the COVID shots, as the vast majority of deaths from these shots occur within the first two weeks
The CDC also has two different sets of testing guidelines — one for vaccinated patients and another for the unvaccinated. If you’re unvaccinated, CDC guidance says to use a cycle threshold (CT) of 40, known to result in false positives. If you’re vaccinated, they recommend using a CT of 28 or less, which minimizes the risk of false positives
The CDC also hides vaccine failures and props up the “pandemic of the unvaccinated” narrative by only counting breakthrough cases that result in hospitalization or death
Hospitals are still also reporting non-COVID related illnesses as COVID-19

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Nope. It's more deadly. More contagious, more viral load, and hospitalization much quicker. It's also affecting younger people more.
WRONG again!

Sheesh, you can't get anything right....

"Health experts in the U.K. and U.S. said the strain seems to infect more easily than others, but there is no evidence yet it is more deadly."

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1631730234909.png

MAKAVELI

WRONG again!

Sheesh, you can't get anything right....

"Health experts in the U.K. and U.S. said the strain seems to infect more easily than others, but there is no evidence yet it is more deadly."

There’s not yet consensus on whether the Delta variant makes people sicker. The internal CDC document cited studies from Canada and Singapore (not yet peer-reviewed) that found higher odds of hospitalization and death, and a study from Scotland that found double the risk of hospitalization compared to the Alpha variant, which had been the dominant variant in the U.S. before Delta’s rise.

This is concerning as the Alpha variant was already demonstrated to cause more severe COVID-19 than the original virus, said Roan.

W

WestCoastBrown

I honestly doubt any high-turnover jobs would bother implementing this. I think at this point people just need to accept this virus will be with us till we all see our own ends, and the future. I think what pissed me off the most about the whole thing was that; none of these media people took into consideration for people that are actual front line workers. The people who are truck drivers, store clerks, etc. All these media people and tech :censored2:s could do their jobs from home and feel like a hero for saving grandma, not thinking about the economic consequences or any consideration for the people that actually have to be on the lines exposed. More damage was done from shutting down than just accepting the inevitable.

PT Car Washer

I honestly doubt any high-turnover jobs would bother implementing this. I think at this point people just need to accept this virus will be with us till we all see our own ends, and the future. I think what pissed me off the most about the whole thing was that; none of these media people took into consideration for people that are actual front line workers. The people who are truck drivers, store clerks, etc. All these media people and tech :censored2:s could do their jobs from home and feel like a hero for saving grandma, not thinking about the economic consequences or any consideration for the people that actually have to be on the lines exposed. More damage was done from shutting down than just accepting the inevitable.
Why would a truck driver sitting in his rig alone all day be considered on the front lines?

W

WestCoastBrown

Why would a truck driver sitting in his rig alone all day be considered on the front lines?
Truck drivers in this instance is a broad term. Do our package drivers not count anymore? I'm not trying to be mean here, but also consider even if we are just singling out "freight" drivers, do you remember how everything completely shutdown and slowed down supply lines? The ones who could still work still had to interact with people. ALL over the country. They have to get things to eat, need motels, etc.

Dumbo

They are covering up vaccine injury and death. This now viral Facebook post didn't go as they expected. Thousands and thousands of people discussing loved ones who have died from the vaccine . You are being lied to. My wife is friends with a woman who just lost her husband to the vaccine. she went on Instagram to discuss it and they removed her post for spreading misinformation.
Screenshot_20210915-160437.png
Screenshot_20210915-160456.png
Screenshot_20210915-160523.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
They are covering up vaccine injury and death. This now viral Facebook post didn't go as they expected. Thousands and thousands of people discussing loved ones who have died from the vaccine . You are being lied to. My wife is friends with a woman who just lost her husband to the vaccine. she went on Instagram to discuss it and they removed her post for spreading misinformation. View attachment 352137View attachment 352138View attachment 352139
I figured there were a ton of stories being suppressed. Scumbags

Dumbo

I won't share the post and if you try Facebook says "are you sure you want to share this post? This post may contain misinformation". But you can find it based off the first screen shot and it's staggering. Thousands of people literally. And how many actual covid deaths are occuring right now? Not cases. Deaths. Noticed they stopped saying?

PT Car Washer

I won't share the post and if you try Facebook says "are you sure you want to share this post? This post may contain misinformation". But you can find it based off the first screen shot and it's staggering. Thousands of people literally. And how many actual covid deaths are occuring right now? Not cases. Deaths. Noticed they stopped saying?
Misinformation.