Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I want a natural immunity card.
Kroger's pharmacy does a rapid antibody test for 25 bucks if you're really interested. Finger blood prick and in 15 minutes you'll know if you've got immunity.

That little bit of consumer information isn't on the list of government approved propaganda though....

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Protect the President from potential right wing assassins'.
E9_RShsWYAUj58U.jpeg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Kroger's pharmacy does a rapid antibody test for 25 bucks if you're really interested. Finger blood prick and in 15 minutes you'll know if you've got immunity.

That little bit of consumer information isn't on the list of government approved propaganda though....

Won't do much good if it's been a while since you recovered. Blood banks were doing antibody testing, and I used to give regularly. Stopped a little before the pandemic started because they were sacrificing safety on the altar of wokeness. Haven't been back since. Ain't no way anyone's getting my pure O neg blood until hospitals stop murdering people, at least.

wilberforce15

I care about you! Please talk to a doctor we have excellent insurance. If your doctor advises against a vaccine? Ok but really talk to someone who went to med school!
My doctor recommends that I not take the vaccine.

But either way, I'm not in the habit of asking too many questions about a virus I've already had, or get a vaccine to try to prevent a 1 day headache.

I'm not vulnerable. But I'm a little vulnerable to the vaccine.