Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
my pure O neg blood
:censored2: yeah. :punk:

tumblr_omtbswtux01qim3zpo4_400.gif

TSGRelic

This is mighty long, but you pro-vaxxers should try to watch at least some of this. Its a FDA virtual meeting recently with MDs calling in to discuss the state of covid treatment. I believe its why the boosters weren't approved.

Non sequitur

The vaccine produces spike protein which is the toxin of covid-19.
Thinking that the outcome is merely severe symptom protection without other collateral effects is delusional.
Reduce vaccine effectiveness means the breakthrough infections will continue. Meaning, the current approach will not end. Count me out.

Dumbo

This is mighty long, but you pro-vaxxers should try to watch at least some of this. Its a FDA virtual meeting recently with MDs calling in to discuss the state of covid treatment. I believe its why the boosters weren't approved.
Great information. Even though this is the official FDA meeting video and you can listen to them explain the facts and science, these people have been brainwashed. They listen to CNN and if CNN says get the booster, they will get it, even if the science says it's not safe to continue to get these shots.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
Lol George Washington mandated that his entire army be vaccinated from smallpox
Yes, by having all new recruits actually catch a less deadly version of small pox, thus leading to HEARD IMMUNITY. There wasnt a vaccine made of manmade chemicals and aborted fetal cells.

Go try your rheteric on the nondialectic.