Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Non sequitur

Dr fauci: Evolution is not good enough. We are going to have to step in with our brilliant minds and create a hack on the evolutionary process.

Non sequitur

oldngray

nowhere special
I don't know how many further examples you need to prove that these bozos don't believe that crap they're shoving down the American throats.
Rules only apply to the little people

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
View attachment 352504

I gotta go, I'll continue trolling later!
Adobe_20210918_105438.jpg

TSGRelic

Great information. Even though this is the official FDA meeting video and you can listen to them explain the facts and science, these people have been brainwashed. They listen to CNN and if CNN says get the booster, they will get it, even if the science says it's not safe to continue to get these shots.
But a great many of the CNN people also watch and listen to Nicki Minaj, lol

trickpony1

Japan rejected 1.5 million doses because of discovery of metallic substance in the vaccine. Fact. Why I don't know I'm not a doctor
Why would you think you wouldn't a metallic substance flowing through your arteries, arterioles and capillaries.
Is it because it might damage the vessels and cause clots when it gets to the capillaries?

Common sense.

There was a doctor that lost his license when he spoke out about the vax.
He thinks in three years those who took the vax are gonna have serious health issues.
I'll try to find it and post a link and see how long before it's deleted.

Hope this helps.....but it probably won't.

margaritaville

I don't know how many further examples you need to prove that these bozos don't believe that crap they're shoving down the American throats.
Ya Biden straight up runs up to random people and pulls his mask down to talk to them. He's 78 years old. He clearly is not remotely scared of covid. Pelosi has big ass parties with no mask but wears one on TV. Not getting the clot shot for politics. I'll get fired and sue later once more studies come out. They can't hide this forever.

Nah
They're just looking out for our well-being.

Dumbo

Screenshot_20210918-155900.png

They used to call the Jewish people "plague rats" and disease spreaders. Nothing to see here folks. We definitely are not repeating history. Morons.