Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
How do you think they keep them on the plantation? Maybe they have their version of Dr. Fauci scaring the bejesus out of them.
You know, it’s absolutely amazing that the Amish still exist. Most of their kids follow in their footsteps too. Strong belief system. Makes you wonder if they won’t end up running things in the end just by waiting us out.

Non sequitur

When that slippery Mitt Romney said China was capitalism on steroids he was describing the wrong people. He should have referred to the Amish. I have a friend that sells machine tools, and he tells me when he sells to the Amish in Indiana they pay cash we're talking 300 Grand. Employees in their shop are literally running back and forth because they're getting paid by the piece. And we thought they were country bumpkins.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
When that slippery Mitt Romney said China was capitalism on steroids he was describing the wrong people. He should have referred to the Amish. I have a friend that sells machine tools, and he tells me when he sells to the Amish in Indiana they pay cash we're talking 300 Grand. Employees in their shop are literally running back and forth because they're getting paid by the piece. And we thought they were country bumpkins.
They really are ‘off the grid’!

Brown Down

To those of you who are for this mandate and screaming follow the science let me ask you a question. Why are they mandating that people who have had covid which gives you the same antibodies the vaccines does have to get the jab?
This is just like any other virus around in the fact of natural immunity/vaccine use but the "scientists" want to act like it's radically different. News flash, it's not.
If we are to follow the science than it all needs followed not just bits and pieces that fit an agenda. If you make science political it's no longer science it becomes a political propaganda piece.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Won't do much good if it's been a while since you recovered. Blood banks were doing antibody testing, and I used to give regularly. Stopped a little before the pandemic started because they were sacrificing safety on the altar of wokeness. Haven't been back since. Ain't no way anyone's getting my pure O neg blood until hospitals stop murdering people, at least.
CF18DAB4-FD6D-45BE-A35A-2A829DE0FE0D.jpeg

Non sequitur

To those of you who are for this mandate and screaming follow the science let me ask you a question. Why are they mandating that people who have had covid which gives you the same antibodies the vaccines does have to get the jab?
This is just like any other virus around in the fact of natural immunity/vaccine use but the "scientists" want to act like it's radically different. News flash, it's not.
If we are to follow the science than it all needs followed not just bits and pieces that fit an agenda. If you make science political it's no longer science it becomes a political propaganda piece.
Welcome to the party. Can you speak to UPS HR DEPT for us.