Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

BrownSnowFlake

Nope. I look to the future I’m just not sitting here trying to be a keyboard cowboy saying I would take up arms against the government while also having dolls sitting on my dresser. Poser.
You can't beat the US government with just an AK-47 and a Toyota Hilux 4x4. They have NOOOOOOOKS!!!1!1

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Oh yeah. Totally. Anarchy!! How are you going to provide for yourself? You gonna go hunting and shoot a deer? Clean it? Cook it? You don’t have the skills or the balls and you won’t find how to on DBZ.
Lol.

Dude. You realize that hunting is not exactly arcane, right?
Around here, a solid third of the drivers in my center are gonna be hunting very soon. (Bow season starts before firearm.)
And the cheapskates among them won't be paying anyone to clean and cook it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lol.

Dude. You realize that hunting is not exactly arcane, right?
Around here, a solid third of the drivers in my center are gonna be hunting very soon. (Bow season starts before firearm.)
And the cheapskates among them won't be paying anyone to clean and cook it.
Don’t have the skills to provide food for ones self. Lmao

yes hunting fishing and gardening are soooooo hard

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
We never had masks in the building. Had maybe 3 guys that would wear one in the worst of it all but they quickly said who cares.

I went to a college football game with my son this past Saturday... 77,000 people most of them under 21...the kids were packed in Bars and after parties..same thing, no masks and no social distancing

No one wore a mask...

They cannot control any mask mandate, no one is going to listen to anybody out of Washington, particularly the White House.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Don’t have the skills to provide food for ones self. Lmao

yes hunting fishing and gardening are soooooo hard
I never said it was hard. What I did say is that the two guys arguing with me the most, you know, the “men” that watch cartoons all day and dress up dolls, aren’t the type.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I never said it was hard. What I did say is that the two guys arguing with me the most, you know, the “men” that watch cartoons all day and dress up dolls, aren’t the type.

Ha. What you said was no one on these forums would be able to live off the land. Smh.

Where did you get the idea I watch cartoons all day, or dress up dolls? Lol. I go bird hunting with my dad all the time. You know not of what you speak. Better stop drinking while you're shifting trailers.

Yeet

Ha. What you said was no one on these forums would be able to live off the land. Smh.

Yeah. And I stand by that. 90% of you are just full of hot air.
Where did you get the idea I watch cartoons all day, or dress up dolls? Lol. I go bird hunting with my dad all the time. You know not of what you speak.
I’m sorry, I thought we were making assumptions based on our posts. So going by your posts, I assumed you were a bitch.
Better stop drinking while you're shifting trailers.
Shifting trailers that’s funny. Better than humping cardboard.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Where did you get the idea I watch cartoons all day, or dress up dolls? Lol. I go bird hunting with my dad all the time. You know not of what you speak. Better stop drinking while you're shifting trailers.
I know many people have no freaking clue where their food comes from or how it’s processed but it’s not exactly rocket science.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Yeah. And I stand by that. 90% of you are just full of hot air.

I’m sorry, I thought we were making assumptions based on our posts. So going by your posts, I assumed you were a bitch.

Shifting trailers that’s funny. Better than humping cardboard.

You should call your sponsor, let him know you're off the wagon again. You started the assumptions, I was just playing by your rules. I guess I hit a little close to home. Just forgive your dad for running out on you, and live a good life, preparing for the collapse of society. I know you can learn some skills if you take a break from watching sports all the time.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I know many people have no freaking clue where their food comes from or how it’s processed but it’s not exactly rocket science.

My main concern is that if millions of people all had to start living off the land at once, the entire ecosystem would collapse. @Yeet knows that too, so he's put all his eggs in the basket of civilization continuing without disruption.

Yeet

You should call your sponsor, let him know you're off the wagon again. You started the assumptions, I was just playing by your rules. I guess I hit a little close to home. Just forgive your dad for running out on you, and live a good life, preparing for the collapse of society. I know you can learn some skills if you take a break from watching sports all the time.
You really are running out of s* to say aren’t you? 😂

Dumbo

My main concern is that if millions of people all had to start living off the land at once, the entire ecosystem would collapse. @Yeet knows that too, so he's put all his eggs in the basket of civilization continuing without disruption.
Yeah hunting wouldn't last very long. The best idea is to have about 1 year storage of food and water. Move out of the city. I started my prepping back in 2015 and currently have about 1.5 years of food, water, about 75 gallons of ethanol free gasoline, 2 generators, 4 cords of fire wood and I live in a small town on a large river. Plus I have a couple hundred dollars in medical supplies. Any man who has a family should do the same.