Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
That's funny. Pretty sure I can. Have a farm, livestock, hunt, fish. Do real camping, not rv bs. Know how to barter, etc etc. Oh and my neighbors are all friends or family. Yeah I'll be just fine while your pissing your pants crying.
Damn bro, save some p*y for the rest of us. 🙄

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Go away, you’re vaccinated what do you care? Oh wait…you’re not vaccinated because you need a booster! Then another one! And another! 😂😂😂😂😂
paul_gleason_breakfast_club1.jpg

You just bought yourself another one

BigGuy2732

What’s happening in Australia right now is pretty awesome. I think if they keep it up they’re going to have to walk back the vax mandate in the trades. And to all of you, that’s gonna have to be us too. We have nothing to lose. Normal is gone. Fight now or be slaves forever.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
What’s happening in Australia right now is pretty awesome. I think if they keep it up they’re going to have to walk back the vax mandate in the trades. And to all of you, that’s gonna have to be us too. We have nothing to lose. Normal is gone. Fight now or be slaves forever.

slaves to what exactly?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
That's funny. Pretty sure I can. Have a farm, livestock, hunt, fish. Do real camping, not rv bs. Know how to barter, etc etc. Oh and my neighbors are all friends or family. Yeah I'll be just fine while your pissing your pants crying.
ohhhhhhhh ShÎt! You know how to barter??? That’s amazing!!!! I mean, was that a college course or just something you pick up on YouTube?

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
The quote unquote science. If a booster shot every six months is a prerequisite to freedom, then we need to do everything we can to ensure that that idea is buried six feet deep.

covid is a public health concern. The numbers don’t lie. I really wish they could take some of you people through a hospital to see the chaos. I know because I have family in the medical field.

BigGuy2732

covid is a public health concern. The numbers don’t lie. I really wish they could take some of you people through a hospital to see the chaos. I know because I have family in the medical field.
The numbers are an actual lie. A literal lie. Covid is real, but it’s a 99.7 percent chance of survival reality. Protect the vulnerable and let everybody else get it. That should have been the response.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
ohhhhhhhh ShÎt! You know how to barter??? That’s amazing!!!! I mean, was that a college course or just something you pick up on YouTube?
You’ll be there at the end of the world pissing your pants and that man will be bartering. We will see who’s laughing then. Seriously though what a *ing tool.

Ask Dr. Fausti
At some point this lie and the medical malpractice and outright murder of the elderly and undesirables is gonna be exposed for what it is and was. And then what are the communists on the left and in the news gonna say. Will they beg for forgiveness or plead ignorance to save themselves like they did at Nuremberg? That’s gonna go over real big with people

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You’ll be there at the end of the world pissing your pants and that man will be bartering. We will see who’s laughing then. Seriously though what a *ing tool.
But didn’t you see the sweet picture he posted of his big gun?
These people actually think they have the ability and propensity to OUTWIT the :censored2: US Gov
Guys like @sailfish @DriveInDriveOut and @zubenelgenubi watched “Red Dawn” too many times as kids.
Rest assured, yes, they are afraid, and quite defensive about it; hence the PERSONAL attacks on you out of literally nowhere