Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Brown Down

Laughing. My. Ass. Off. No one in this GD forum could live off the land. Get your head out of your ass, Henny Penny.
That's funny. Pretty sure I can. Have a farm, livestock, hunt, fish. Do real camping, not rv bs. Know how to barter, etc etc. Oh and my neighbors are all friends or family. Yeah I'll be just fine while your pissing your pants crying.

Dumbo

Lets see how the Dems deal with this. Says 72% of blacks in NYC are unvaccinated.

BLM Claims NYC Vaccine Mandate Is Being Weaponized
BLM will fight. The only thing mandates will do is awaken people to the distopian dictatorship on our doorstep and everyone will rally against it. Good for them because it is a racist policy. Minorities are the lowest vaccinated. Trump even supports the vaccine. It's not justTrumper rednecks. It's minorities that aren't vaccinated. I know the left doesn't want to acknowledge facts but this is fact. It's about to bite them in their asses and the entire country will rally and fight against them. BLM will stand side by side with conservatives for the first time against true segregation.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yeah. And I stand by that. 90% of you are just full of hot air.

I’m sorry, I thought we were making assumptions based on our posts. So going by your posts, I assumed you were a bitch.

Shifting trailers that’s funny. Better than humping cardboard.
The angry leftist

UnionStrong

BLM will fight. The only thing mandates will do is awaken people to the distopian dictatorship on our doorstep and everyone will rally against it. Good for them because it is a racist policy. Minorities are the lowest vaccinated. Trump even supports the vaccine. It's not justTrumper rednecks. It's minorities that aren't vaccinated. I know the left doesn't want to acknowledge facts but this is fact. It's about to bite them in their asses and the entire country will rally and fight against them. BLM will stand side by side with conservatives for the first time against true segregation.
Ehhh….I don’t know

UnionStrong

Well hopefully I guess. They are at least protesting the restaurant in NYC that kicked 2 women out for refusing to show their passport. This is this just the beginning of minorities being turned away from grocery stores and restaurants.
It’s gonna be a problem no doubt