Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Actually my county's population is about 17k. I don't live in town hence rural living. And just because you haven't heard of something it doesn't exist. Damn I guess I'm just a figment of your imagination.
I know what rural living is I grew up here. Less than 1,000 people. There are more cows than people. No one “barters” 😂 😂 anywhere man. But hey. I got 5 pelts I’ll trade for your watermelon, pardner!! GTFOH

Yeet

You’ve got it all wrong, man!! These are the guys that are going to lead an insurrection against the United States! They know how to barter!!

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You’ve got it all wrong, man!! These are the guys that are going to lead an insurrection against the United States! They know how to barter!!
Dude. There is a movement of “dumb” all across the world; just look at those redneck (I’m from AUSTIN don’t tell me I can’t say that 😂) construction guys in Australia acting a fool.
The worst part is that; they are so far deep into their own bs that they claim that wanting to participate in a functioning society is “selling your soul” or “burying your head in the sand.”

Yeet

Dude. There is a movement of “dumb” all across the world; just look at those redneck (I’m from AUSTIN don’t tell me I can’t say that 😂) construction guys in Australia acting a fool.
The worst part is that; they are so far deep into their own bs that they claim that wanting to participate in a functioning society is “selling your soul” or “burying your head in the sand.”
They would crack under the pressure of living a life without the luxuries they take for granted. Let them think they would pull a Rick Grimes. It’s called a mental illness. And it’s on both sides.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Things were going just fine until the left created the fake "pandemic".

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
PLEASE bruh
Your conservative masters would just have you mad at SOMETHING else; they’re simply taking advantage of the situation with covid and REALLY getting you guys all hot and bothered

Last edited:

Yeet

Don’t do this to me, I actually like you. Find some articles that contradict your beliefs. Then make your decision. If you still arrive there, I have no hate for you. But don’t live in an echo chamber.

margaritaville

Answer the following question if you are soooo smart. If you don't i'll assume you are a david brock paid troll.

Why don't they acknowledge herd immunity?

Why are they firing nurses if you can still spread covid with the vax? This seems like they are putting people's live at risk for no reason by being understaffed?

Why did fauci go back to 1 mask? He said two is safer? Did a study come out that says 1 is safer? Otherwise he's just killing grandma's and doesn't care.

Why does Pelosi get a haircut at the height of covid before vax are available when everything is locked down? Does she risk her life for a haircut or is she not scared of covid?

Why does Biden pull his mask down to talk to strangers? He's 78 is he not scared of covid?

Also why would we elect a 78 pre vax if it's deadly to old people when young people like Tulsi were available?

Also, why the :censored2: did the vax come out the week after the election? Creepy as :censored2: timing.

Why do people trust fauci? When aids came out he said you can get it from kissing and made gay people feel like lepers?

If your answer to anything is the science changes. That means it has changed in a negative direction so far. Because before they said you didn't need mask after vax now you do. Doesn't that mean the vax can continue changing in a negative direction? Explain why not.

If it's so safe why can't you sue them if something goes wrong?

Why would anyone trust the government? It didn't work out so well for native americans.

500,000 kids die of dysentery a year. Why don't we care about 500k kids? Is it because there is no money to be made?

People say we can go back to normal when we hit XXX percent. But the states and cities that are the highest percent vaxxed have the most mandates. So the more you comply the further you get from normal?

Yeet

People say we can go back to normal when we hit XXX percent. But the states and cities that are the highest percent vaxxed have the most mandates. So the more you comply the further you get from normal?
My county was the nations highest hotspot not 1 month ago. No mandates. I watched my father in law die on a vent sucking for air. It’s a horrible way to go. My wife is still dealing with it. Unfortunately this whole thing has turned into a political mess.