Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
But didn’t you see the sweet picture he posted of his big gun?
These people actually think they have the ability and propensity to OUTWIT the :censored2: US Gov
Guys like @sailfish @DriveInDriveOut and @zubenelgenubi watched “Red Dawn” too many times as kids.
Rest assured, yes, they are afraid, and quite defensive about it; hence the PERSONAL attacks on you out of literally nowhere
You're the one who is afraid kiddo.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
He's accusing us of not being masculine because we shut down his original accusations of our lack of masculinity. Clearly compensating.
You didn’t shut down śhit. All you are doing is talking you’ve proved nothing to the contrary that you would be completely lost if this Armageddon boner you have actually came true.

BigGuy2732

I’m just rooting for the American regime to fail and will do whatever I possibly can to undermine their effectiveness. Hope this country splits in two! Irreconcilable differences between the two sides. It’s gotta happen! Hopefully peacefully! Can’t wait!

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
ceasefire_photo.jpg

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Yeah you see how the cowards came out of the woodwork to tell me how masculine they are. I must have hurt their fragile masculinity. Ever heard the saying “if you have to say it, it’s probably not true”. Case and point.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m sure he does. It’s fine with me, I can’t stand both sides. At least the crazies on both sides.
Pot meet kettle.
You're the one who has gone on a crazy rant in here over the past 24 hours. Reeeeeeeeee just go get the shot reeeeeeeeee. You people need to get a grip.

Dumbo

Still waiting on Joe's vaccine mandate.....

What's the hold up?

People are dying!!!!!

CNN's top story this morning was shaming a nurse that refused the vaccine and died of COVID

1) what level have you fallen to by shaming nationally a victim of any disease?

2) what does it say about actual death rates of COVID if they have to hunt to find 1 person to lead their entire webpage? It's so rare they have to make it a top story when it happens.

Screenshot_20210921-194038.png